CLOSED FIC

Hello everyone.
I didn't say anything as i was patiently waiting for Biu's annoucement to say anything.
For context Build has been accused of sexual harassment, and psycological and phsysical abuse by one of KinnPorsche writters (Poi) who he was friends with before. He was also accused of borrowing money from her and not giving it back. Many of the "evidences" Poi had were proven false such as pinterest pics and so on.
Today Be on Cloud held a press conference with Build only as Poi decided to walk away last minute.
Build announced he left be on cloud and that he will fight in justice so that the truth can come out as it is.

As this i announce i will no longer be writting for VegasPete for the time being. I don't know how the situation will be in the future and i can't keep it down as nothing happened. The fic was already reaching its end as i would only write a few more chapters of them being in love and nothing special.

I stand by KP cast and Build. I love them and i choose to stand by Build as now and i hope he can prove his inocence as i believe he is not guilty. I still love them all and feel truly sorry for that.
Poi is guilty in my eyes since she has a story of sexualy harassing the cast, grooming, and being extremely inapropriate to Barcode who was still a minor at the time. Build has said horrible things years ago but i believe he has changed.
However Poi's actions are recent and represent her true character. Build has been nothing but a decent person as now.

I am sorry i am leaving so suddenly. I can write other things if you guys want to. I can be here for all of you if you want, and i can talk to you privately too. I am truly thankful to everything you guys have done supporting me in my writting. I will always be thankful. Thank you for everything.

I wish everyone the best and hope his loved ones can find some peace after all of this ends
Suport the cast specialy Bible because he needs too.
Posting this as a chapter for people who might come later in the future to know of what happened
XOXO 🥰