First time

If you have the right people,nothing is ought to be bad
The author

Vegas POV
I have never been this nervous in my life. I mean sure i have been having a few complicated days and all but nothing like this.
I want my first time with Pete to be special and i good. I want him to feel pleased.
Having a lot of sexual partners for a while was good but to have someone you love and want to please is surely something i will never get enough off.
I love Pete as i never loved anyone before.
Sure i love Macau but its diffrent.
Pete is my Pete, my boyfriend, lover, my light when the days go colder and i will be thankful to him forever by standing by my side.
He always makes me feel special and loved and i like his dimple.
I also like his black hair styled down and his innocent cute face. But i like his dark aura too. I like everything about Pete.
I am preparing everything with care and love.
The bed is flooded with rose petals and white sheets. Everything is setlled down.
There are candles perfuming the environment and perfum is covering the room. I am preparing a sexy suit to wear and i am actually quite nervous for some reason.
What if Pete doesn't like me like this? What if he thinks i am going too fast? I don't want to scare him away but my horniness is kicking in lately.

Pete POV
I arrived in the minor family as set with Vegas but i was weirded out when he wasn't waiting for him at the door.
I went in when Lop called me and directed me to Vegas room which door was closed.
Even weirder- he always leaves it mid open to ventilate the room or whatever. He is kinda of a cleaning maniac.
I knock on the door hesitant when someone pushes me inside and pins me on the wall softly.
In my sight i see a very -and this has to be said- sexy Vegas dressed in special leather outfit
(Something like in the minor family performance from world tour👀).
I glance at the bed flooded with petals behind him and i can sense the perfume in the air.
So is this actually happening? Did Vegas prepare all of this for our to be first time?
This horny and romantic side of Vegas is unknown but for some reason pretty attractive if you ask me.
It might not look like it but i am quite horny too and i am turned on just by seeing Vegas like this.
Our bodies are inches apart but you can barely notice. Vegas is looking at me with a pleased face and that gives me butterflies everywhere.
I place my lips on his and start to place my hands on his waist softly while he places his hand on my face.
He whispers something on my ears:
-Are you comfortable with this Pete?
Instead of giving him a verbal answer i push him to the bed and crawl in top of him placing kisses from his torso to his lips softly.
Vegas smirks at me but also looks somewhat surprised with my sudden attitude.
He then starts kissing me too striping my loose shirt and large pants.
I do the same with his though i gotta say he looks even more attractive naked.
He bites my neck and i bite his sedutively too because well the sight pleases me.
I might be a bottom i think since i never tried anything before but you know i am a powerful one.
I smirk thinking of it.
His fingers started to trail my skin and he starts to undress me fully.
I follow it by doing the same.
He then asks me if am ready softly to which i nod smirking.
He then pushes two fingers inside me helping me to adjust and quickly enough he places his cock inside of him.
This all feels new and diffrent but also good(?) somehow. That's what i feel personally.
He starts thrusting his hips and the pain is quickly erased by my pleasure.
After a while of going back and forth with a really happy and pleased Vegas we lay on bed one after the other and smile to each other.
I am too tired but Vegas smiles at me happily and kisses my forehead.
We take a shower and quickly after we lay down hugging each other to sleep happily.
I could never imagine how my first time would be- specialy because i never thought it would be with a man- however things are great with him.
He is the only one i actually want and care about.
Not that it matters to think about it now but it kinda does.
I smile happily falling asleep in my only person.

Vegas POV
GOD that was intense but Pete was so much. I never thought he would be that sassy honestly but his savageness was pretty sexy if you ask me.
I hope i made his first time special though i think i did. We had shower together and i helped him wash and dried his hair.
We then laid on bed and fell asleep quietly.
When we wake up having him by my side is definitly something that warms my heart.
I am only soft around people i love or Macau and Pete you can say and i intend to keep it that way.
Pete will forever hold the biggest love i have in my heart and with him i see a brigther and special future.
I hope he knows that wherever the future has along planned for us i will forever love him.
As it would be impossible other way.

Things are going to get pretty dark from now on and i am scared for Pete, minor and major family but seeing Pete sleeping peacefully gives me the hope i can forever have a safe and sound place for myself.

End of chapter.
Guys sorry for the long delay. Long days, stressful times and anxiety kicking in- someone seriously take me to therapy i need to cope with it👀👀
Anyways not knowing if am accepted in college and all deeply scares me and my anxiety doesn't help.
Anyways hope you liked this fluffy and cute chapter because things are not so good from now on 👀👀
Love u all and see you next time🥺🙌