An angel without wings

There are angels and there there are angels without wings- those are more human than the others
The author

Vegas POV
It has been 3 days since Pete left the hospital and i haven't seen him ever since.
Maybe its because i know he likes me or i am a bit human after all, i can't stop thinking if Pete is doing well or not.
He was shot to protect me after all.

I head to the car and go to the major family.
When i go in i see a sight that pleases me a bit: Pete.
He is with someone laughing and joking around- Pol is his name i think. I don't think i have ever seen him this happy before. So is he liking Pol now? Well it doesn't matter anyways.
Im here for business porpuse only.
I pass by them and they quickly bow.
-Good morning Khun Vegas- Pete says happily with his usual smile- Porsche is inside with- Pete starts to rumble about Porsche and i didn't even ask him that.
For instances i didn't even think about Porsche.
-I didn't ask Pete- i said frowning an eyebrow.
-Sorry Khun Vegas. It's just i am used to inform you about those matters- he said rubbing the back of his head shyly.
-No problem- i said walking away leaving him and Pol happily chatting.
I don't know why but that greatly bothered me.
Anyways i have business to deal with and that's by far more important.
I get in the room ignoring Porsche which plastered a surprised face on Kinn but i honestly don't care.
Everything is setlled down so i start talking:
-My mission with the Yakuzas worked out so no need to worry about that. I am more useful than some other people- i smirked looking at Kinn.
Pete came in bowing and stood still near Kinn.
-Its good you fufilled your duty despite all- Kinn said.
-Our business is running well too and we are growing in extent and place- my father added satisfied.
-I noticed. That is good for all of us- my uncle said.
-Surely brother. And that was a minor family doing- my father replied provocative.
The meeting ended after a while of discussion regarding our next steps.
I left the meeting room heading out. I came out alone with Nop because my father was with another bodyguard so i decided to look around.
This time i saw my crazy cousin with Arm and Pol and Pete heading in their direction since the meeting is over.
-Pete you took a long time- the crazy said.
-Sorry Khun no- Pete said- the meeting was quiet long.
-Have you seen my cousin Vegas? He and his crazy father don't take their dirty shoes out of this house- stupid Tankhun said.
-Khun no, Khun Vegas only does what his father tells him too. Its not his fault in the end- he said smiling brightly and beautifully.
Pete is truly an angel without wings. He always sees the best in people.
Perhaps that's why he likes me.

Pete POV
Khun no is already whinning about Khun Vegas but i don't think like that.
In the end of the day he does what he father wants.
I have seen multiple situation of him being mistreated by his michiveous father so i can tell he is just another puppet.
I wish he had someone to bright up his days and make him feel better with himself.
In the end even if not with me i hope you find your special one Khun Vegas i thought to myself.
-Khun No its in the hour of my daily training. If you excuse me i have to go.
-Oishh Kinn and his crazy trainings. Lets go, Arm-Pol come with me. You can go then Pete- Khun no said pouting.
I like to go by 5pm everyday because no one is here and i can do all by myself.
I walked over to the gym and stretched.
Then i started to build up my body when i heard someone coming.
Weird but its probably just another bodyguard.
My pants and shirt are all sweaty and my face is redish.
-Didn't know you work out-a familiar voice said.
Omg its Khun Vegas.
I looked up from the machine i was using and smiled sweating:
-I need to Khun Vegas. I am a bodyguard after all- i replied.
He handed a water bottle.
-Here you have. Resting is also important- he said.
It seems genuine which is rather weird so i am confused but my heart feels fuzzy and warm.
I drink all the water really quick and Vegas chuckle.
-Easy on there.
I also chuckle a bit.
-Khun Vegas you have Khun Kinn gym if you want to exercise. It's by far better than this one- i said smiling.
-Who told you i came to exercise- Vegas said surprsing me greatly.
-Then what are you doing here- i blurted out.
-I came to watch you training- he said smirking.
I blushed a bit.
-Oh okay but Porsche is not here- i replied rather confused.
-I said i came to watch you, not Porsche so why would you bother asking for him?- he asked.
-Ah nothing Khun Vegas. You always ask me so- i said hesitant.
-Well not now so no need to rumble about him- he said.
I just replied okay and he said i could go back to workout because he would help me.
I tried to insist in the fact that i can do things by myself but he didn't care.
-What if someone see you Khun Vegas?- i asked worried.
-That's my problem, not yours- he said smirking.
I nodded a bit and i started to do a few sat ups and all.
He helped me with my posture and gave me tips.
From expected he is an expert since his body is built like a greek statue after all.
When we finished i was really tired so i laid down on the floor:
-Thank you for helping me- i said panning.
-Consider that a favour for saving my life before- he replied handing me a hand to help me stand up.
He then walked away.
This was the most exciting day of my life but also the oddest of it all.

He didn't ask for Porsche and didn't seem instered in him at all which is weird.
Well i'm just going to eat peacefully my rice and not think much.
I don't want to be delusional.

End of chapter. Sorry guys. I know i haven't been uploading but i am really anxious about some personal things i rather not share- they trigger me a bit. And in top of that i have been feeling kinda depressed and numb so i haven't been writting much but rather reading. So i am sorry for the slow updates but i'll try my best. I will NOT give up on this fic and thank you so much for the support in this fic and my previous one! Yall are lovely❤😊