Loving you is a losing game

All I know, all I know
Loving you is a losing game

Arcade-Duncan Laurence

Pete POV

Being the head bodyguard of the main family is already hard enough because Khun No is completly nuts and drives everyone around him crazy.

But the day i started to be interested on the heir of the minor family- Khun Vegas, my life turned upside down. I don't know how it happened, it just did. I was always interested in his secretive side till i realized that wasn't just a passive interest but i ended up developing real feelings for him.

The worse of it all is that i stand no chances for a huge amount of reasons but we can start off by the fact that i am ugly and small and the obvious heart wrenching fact- Khun Vegas is interested in Porsche.

He has been wandering around this past couple of days always asking for him which greatly annoys me. Porsche is my friend but Khun Kinn also seems to be interested so it's pretty obvious Porsche it's on his own league and i am just Pete.

I insignificant to everyone and that hurts even more. Khun Vegas will never look up to me anyways but i can't stop having this evil thoughts that i still like him in the end.

Even watching dramas with Khun No is torturous with all the clueless romance there.

But what truly made me fall for him was his posture and behaviour. He scremead total mafia behaviour and he is reckless- by far much more compared to Khun Kinn. I don't know why his father wants him to be like Khun Kinn so much because i personally find Khun Vegas much more interesting.

Today i am going out to buy my southern rice as i always buy refills to eat in my dorm secretly because i am Khun no's favourite bodyguard and he allows me to do so.

I am going to my favourite restaurant of southern food right next to the major family house so i don't have to worry much. 

-7 servers of southern food please- yes the spicy rice krub- i said smiling to the grumpy face on the other side of the register box. The woman smiles too- my smile is really contagious so i naturally make people smile.

-You are buying quite a lot of food for such a small body- someone said behind me. I recognize this voice! OMG it's Khun Vegas. Does he like southern food too? I didn't know.

-Khun Vegas hello. I am buying it to refill throughout the week. Food is the best we can have- i said smiling, without stuttering surprisingly.

-It's 50 bahts- the lady said across the register box.

I was pulling the money from my wallet when i felt someone handing the money on behalf of me. I looked puzzled to Khun Vegas who simply left with a smirk:

-If you have the guts to pull of Khun no's behaviour you must be a good bodyguard or a good babysitter- he walked away without buying anything.

-Thank you Khun Vegas- i screamed picking the little bags filled with little boxes of rice quickly.

I wanted to thank him properly but he drove away quickly.

This was the first time we had an actual conversation and that he actually talked to me without it being related to Porsche. He even paid my food.

He must be in a very good mood which makes me feel happy too.

It's been a couple of hours and the minor family is coming over for a meeting- the weekly meeting as usual.

-Where is Porsche, Pete?- Khun Vegas asked as soon as he spoted a foot on the house.

He always does this which greatly upsets me but there is nothing i can do so i just answer him quietly and wait for him to walk away.

-He is with Khun Kinn inside the meeting room- i reply.

He grins widely and leave in a fast paced walking.

I would give everything to be Porsche in this moment but i wasn't born or athletic and handsome like him. 

Vegas POV

Today i am going to the weekly meeting between the major family and the minor family. 

The first person i saw was Pete standing still with his usual wide smile greeting me. Because i find him cute i bought him meals earlier. He is the only bodyguard courage enough to smile and talk to me nicely. Unlike others who fear me or even despise me just because i am stuck in the minor family label.

The first thing i asked him was about Porsche whereabouts and as usual the answers rings in my ears: "with Khun Kinn in the meeting room".

I don't actually care about Porsche because i am not in love and i had never been. Everything was business or casual sex and with him is the same.

I am doing what my Pa told me so we can weak Kinn. Being gay is only convenient for him when favours his plan but i gotta say i am actually having fun making everyone believe i like Porsche.

He is gorgeous and cute and all so i wouldn't mind to taste him a bit but just for casual sex. I am not interested in anything overlasting with someone that had been previously with my cousin.

The comparisons that ring on me everyday are enough. I don't need to deal with this other shit.

As i go into the meeting room i smirk at Porsche who stares at me bluntly without flinching. Idiot.

My uncle starts to talk about business we have to deal with regarding the Yakuzas who have been causing us a lot of problems lately. Guess Kinn isn't such a good leader in the end.

-Maybe for the birds in the trees singing a balad- i said smirking at Kinn, clearly implying he was too distracted with Porsche so it was his fault.

My fathers looks at me with a satisfied face- he hates them more than i do- and Khun Korn looks up to Kinn waiting for his response.

Kinn is fuming out of angriness.

-I am not failing my duty if that's what you mean by that loose metaphor plus we are here to solve the problem and not to discuss personal matters- he grins satisfied and goes back on track rambling about random shit that annoys me.

As i scan the room i see a pair of eyes looking at me- Pete- cute. There is something charming and intriguing on him. He is small but doesn't seem fragil at all and he also seems naive and innocent but mysterious and naughty at the same time. He is an interesting person.

As he notices me looking back he gulps down and avoid my eyes looking in the opposite direction. Pete is indeed interesting.

Welcome to my new fanfic guys. I hope you guys like it as much even if not more than my previous one. I promise you i will try my best to make this interesting and fun to read. Wait for some really interesting scenes between these two. 

Please keep supporting me by reading, voting on the chapters and sharing to your fellow bubble friends. Thank you for everything. See you next timeee.

XOXO