NOT A CHAPTER

Guys i decided that after this fanfic i want to start publishing original lgbtqia+ stories without envolving KinnPorsche universe as i want to create my own universe.
I would like to ask your opinion in this matter since you guys are the ones who follow me. I decided to upload here and not in my board since i get more people to see this in here btw.
I would like to share my plans for the following months:
-I WILL finish this fanfic perfectly well and round as the other so no need to worry. I will not rush it or deliver whatever. I am touroughly writting this fic to deliver what i hope to be the best i can.
-I want to release other stories because i want to create my own universe of characters, personalities, development and overall storyline without having to follow what other people have done. (Even if i love kinnporshe world more than i can put into words i want to build something for me).
-The following stories will be LGBTQIA+ focused, probably the main leads will be a BL couple but i want to include of wide range of sexualites and gender identities.
-The following stories will probably have some "enemies to lovers" trope with sexual tension and desire as i really like those type of tropes. But i will try to give you more than a typical cliché.
-I will work hard to not disapoint the ones who will not leave. I am aware thia decision is a shot in the dark as many of you guys might just drop my account after knowing i will not write VegasPete FF for now at least. Regardless thank you for your support and i understand if you leave- no hard feelings truly. I am always grateful to all of you.
If anyone wants to follow me still i thank you deeply in my heart❤️
Thats it for now guys.
I will finish this fanfic don't worry and the ending is happy too so not worries.
Sorry for the abrupt news. I might write more or VP after a second season or after the next book i don't know.
And i still love KinnPorsche and VegasPete the same- actually more every day so please don't question my love and passion about it because thats unquestionable for me