A date

Love is always what make us go further regardless
The author

Vegas POV
I am taking Pete on a date today. Maybe because i am craving for more of his lips or maybe because i cant seem to stop thinking about Pete's heart.
He is bright and fluffy. He makes me feel good and better with myself.
He makes my heart fuzzy and he insterests me.
I feel like there is something more in Pete.
I asked Kinn for Pete to go on a private mission and since i am staying away from Porsche he doesn't even care about anytning else.

Pete is wearing his normal clothes and he looks phenomenal. He looks so tiny and cute with his tight jeans and blue shirt. He is just petite.
-Are you ready to go?- i ask.
Pete nods ackwardly and follows me to the car.
I open the door to him which make him blush and feel embarassed even.
-Khun Vegas. I should be the one doing this since i am a bodyguard.
-Not mine though. Get in- i say gently.

He goes in and i close the door.

I get in my sit and start driving taking him away.
-What do you like to eat Pete?
-I like many things. Southern food is the best specialy rice but thinking of it i can eat anytning. Unless salads. Those are diagusting. But i am a good eater- he said irradiating his beautiful smile.
-I know a perfect place then- i said driving.

After a bit we arrived at lunch time at a tradicional southern restaurant known as the best in town.
I am familiar with restaurants since i usally eat outside.
-We're here- i say helping him getting out of the car.
-Thank you Khun Vegas.
-No Khun, Pete. Just call me Vegas.
-Alright.

We go inside the restaurant and the waitress hands us the menu. Pete starts to ask for lots of food- like a lot really.
-For a petite body you do eat quite a lot- i said with a chuckle.
-Food is the best- he smiled.
-Its good. I want you to be strong and happy. You need to eat well.
Pete blushes softly. He is fluttered easily.
Its cute.
We start to talk off a lot of things.
-Why do you care so much about your father- Pete asks shoving rice into his mouth.
That questions rings in my ears. I don't have an answer myself.
-He is my father so i should don't you think?- i finally answer.
-If he doesn't behave like a father you don't have to forgive him for everything. It's okay to feel upset.
He smiles at me and hold my hand suddenly.
-Even if not always i an here for you. Talk to me any time- the fluttered boy said.
Everytime i talk to Pete i seem to find more comfort in him. What does he have that makes him so special?
He is always so understandive and sweet.
Seeing him eating is also cute.
Looking at those plump lips its really hard not to kiss him but i am not going to do that- Yet.

We finish our meal and get out of the restaurant.
I am taking him to a special place today.
Going into the cemetery Pete seems startled.
We stop in my mother's grave. Pete stood still behind me.
-Ma i didn't bring you flowers today because i brought you the biggest one of it all. His name is Pete and he is someone really special.

Pete looks between me and the tomb ackwardly. I sign him to approach us.

-Hello ma. I am Pete. I promise to take care of your son well as much as he wants me. You know he is develish sometimes to others but i always see him as someone special. The first time we met i knew i would find him even more interesting from that day on and it happened. Well not exactly as i was expecting but it did. I hope your son can grow well with whoever makes him happy ma.

Pete POV

Vegas suddenly pushs me for a hug and starts crying endlessly. I hug him tight.

-It's okay Vegas. Just let it all out- i caress his back and we both fall on our knees. He looks up so i caress his cheecks softly and smile at him brightly- Cry beside me whenever you want Vegas. It's fine. 

He looked at me hurt and scared as a child and hold me even tighter. After a bit he passed out in my arms and i took him to the car carrying his weight as much as my petite body allowed me to. Thankfully i ate well.

I drive away to the minor family and Nop helps me taking him upstairs to his room. Nop then left silently and leave us there. Vegas is a light sleeper from what i've heard so he must have felt really tired this days to fall asleep so quick. It's really good truly. I lay beside him looking at him and caressing his cheecks. I feel sleepy so i put myself in a comfortable position and i feel that i can fall in his arms in any moment. 

(hours later)

I wake with Vegas holding me in his arms with his eyes wide open smiling as i open my little puffy eyes. Even after crying he looks endearing and sweet.

-How are you feeling Pete?- he asks.

-Good and you?- i say with him still holding me by my waist.

-I am better now than ever- he says pushing me closer. He then places his lips on mine and starts kissing me deeply. Last time he gave me just a peck but now he is kissing me for real and i am letting all the butterflies on my stomach  fly away.

He places his hands on my shirt and looks at him asking for approval. Instead of saying anything i start to take Vegas clothes which makes him looks at me surprise.

-You are quiet something Pete- he said taking my clothes away and deepening the kiss. He starts to kiss me from my head to my torso and belly. He licks me softly which makes me shiver. I start kissing his neck later and to place little pecks on his body.

He holds me by the waist holding me and placing kisses all over me coming back to my lips. He then caresses my cock which makes my already hard member to shiver with the rest of my body. Vegas smirks placing his cock in my small bottom. He started to thrust inside me at the same time he caresses my cock with his face turned to me out of satisfaction.

He holds my hips and starts to push himself inside of me as he starts to lick me and i kiss him softly. He is such a professional. Every inch of his sweaty hot skin makes me shiver in exctiment. He licks his lips and smiles getting in the top of me.

He starts to kiss my lips my when i am about to reach my climax and caressing my hips- Vegas please- i beg. 

He kisses me deeply and we both reach our climax almost at the same time as we lay down beside each other with our foreheads touching and we smile at each other.

Vegas motions for me to lay on his chest which i do. We both take a shower a bit after and i lay down on his bed. He comes for him cuddling with me. I don't know if Vegas is serious about me since i know he has had various sexual partners but a part of me hopes he is regardless.

End of a new chapter BUBBLES. What do you think of VP first time? I loved to write this chapter and prepare yourselves because from now on everything is going to be over the top. I am really looking foward to write the next chapters as i have many ideas. Let me know what you would like to see in this fic. I blushed so much writting this lmaoo- really unsual to me but like in my first fic i gave it a try. I see sex in a relationship as a growth of intimacy and desire or bonding with your partner. I think it's something really special that should please both parties.

BTW i never put a 18+ warning in chapters so everything is a complete surprise to you when you start reading the chapter. Thank you so much for everything. Yall are the best.

XOXO