Love's choices

Loving you was not a choice, it was a need of my helpless heart
The author

(Disclaimer i need to talk about the first day of KinnPorsche world tour because omg so if you are interested my toughts will be in the end of this chapter 🔥🔥)

Pete POV
This week with Vegas was magical- perfect even- and its over.
I am back in the major family to take care of Khun No and everything is just not the same anymore. I feel so sad but i cant stop smiling thinking about Vegas.
I miss him so bad!!!

-Hey Pete! Are you even listening? You have been spacing out a lot! Are you in love or what?- Arm asks me shoving a spoon full of food in his mouth.
-Right. You have been pretty weird lately Pete- Pol said looking at Arm.
-You guys! I am the same. Yall are making up things in your shit heads- i say hitting them both.
-Well that mission with Khun Vegas went pretty well i can see- Arm said smiling.
-Its nothing like that. And we have to hurry up to watch dramas with Khun so hurry up you two.
-Okay okay- Pol said laughing out loud.
These two bastards are lucky they are my friends or i would cut them loose.

I place the little tray of food in a table and leave after eating deliciously.
As i am heading to Khun no room someone grab my arm.
I try to punch them but my arms are restrained.
-Pete calm down. It's just me- Vegas whispers after taking me to a near bathroom.
-Vegas what are you doing here? What if they see us?
-that's not happening besides i miss you a lot Pete- he says with pleading eyes.
-I miss you too- i say.
He kisses me passionately and the heat is already burning my body. We grab each other tight because none of us seem to want to stop it.
We stayed there just kissing, feeling each other's taste until i realized Khun no would be suspicious if i randomly disapear.
I push Vegas softly and whisper him i have to go.
-But now? My cousin can wait- he said holding my waist.
-Vegas you know he really can't.
He kisses me one more time and leaves the bathroom first quietky.
I watch him leaving and follow just beside him so no one will see us together.
I gotta admit these small moments make my day much better. And i have my phone so i have been texting Vegas lately and we are in good terms with each other.
We are not dating yet but i think it might happen really soon.

Khun Kinn gave us a mission again. I am quite confident about the results since I, Porsche, Vegas and Khun Kinn are going.
Its in a couple of hours and despite all of my nervousness i hope everything goes for the best.

In the meeting room
-I will team you up because i want this mission to succed and i want no biases so Kinn and Pete you go together, Pete has been loyal to the major family and is good to sneak in, Arm you stay in hidden spot to hack their system so you'll be by yourself. Vegas and Porsche you are teaming up together since the last it shown a positive progress- Khun Korn said.
Khun Kinn was fuming but he knows he can't go against his father order and well i am a mere bodyguard but i feel a bit hesitant about the fact that Vegas is going with Porsche.
I know we have done all of that together but that doesn't erase the past and besides no one knows about us two- not even my besties Arm and Pol.
I can't talk about this to anyone and its impossible for me and him to meet up before the mission since his father is here. He wont sneak in.

The meeting is over and i am trying to sleep but i can't. The day of tomorrow catching major family betrayers in these teams make me feel uncomfortable honestly and i know Khun Kinn might feel just the same.
But again he is all the time with Porsche and i am not with Vegas never so its shitty.

Next morning
I rub my eyes when i listen to the alarm ringing. It's time.
I grab something to eat and wait for Khub Kinn and Porsche.
I go in a car with him, Porsche and Vegas go in another together and Arm is in a technology truck so he will hide by afar alone.