Hourglass

The time flies by like sand in an hourglass- quickly enough to make us question how short the life is
The author

Pete POV
We and Vegas are going to meet Khun Sakke in a few hours and i am quite nervous.
I want to be there for Vegas but i am scared i am not competent enough.
I usually witness this meetings, but i am not part of them officialy.
Well i am going to try my best not to disapoint Vegas. Though i don't think that would be possible anyway.
Man is to whiped- i smirk thinking abt it.
I put on my best suit that i once bought for special ocasions and style my hair.
I adjust my jacket and put on my best shoes.
When i go to Vegas he looks at me as if i am a prey.
I hit his arm softly.
-Vegas focus! This is not about us but about our meeting.
He pulls me closer and hugs me- i can sense his smile and too smile in his arms.
He does look quite good too- he is wearing a white suit (reference from the serie ep3). His hair is styled and he looks  dead gorgeous.
Lucky i am his boyfriend.
He snuggles his hair in my neck teasing me and kisses me in the lips.
I hold his hand and call me to reality.
We have to hurry up anyway so no time for his michevous behaviour.

We meet in a restaurant beautifully designed with what looks like gold ornaments. The waiters are all neat and polite and it looks like an expensive one.
I sit beside Vegas waiting for the old man but what awaits us is by far more impressive.
Khun Sakke is an old man and he does look like an old man but he brings around someone younger. Probably Vegas age, good looking, charming and smiley.
(For reference he looks like the pic above).

Even the way he drinks is attractive damn.
He sits down with Khun Sakke.
-Long time no see Vegas. This is my son- Earth. He has been helping me with business and is aware of our meeting's porpuse.
-Vegas- he said harshly.
-Nice to meet you- Earth says- and you are?- he asks.
-Oh me? I am Pete, Vegas' bodyguard- i say smiling and holding the hand that approaches me.
-I am going to honestly ask you. Do you know which is the relationship between Love and Pond and my father?- Vegas ask brutally.
-Well your father was really close to Khun Love. He was the one who made them two know each other and as far as i know he paid for their marriage.
He also named their first child- Porsche i think and the second was named after the first one with a similar name.
-And did my uncle have anything to do with them?- Vegas asks.
Earth is always stealing glances at me which makes me lowkey blushy and umcofortable and Vegas does not seem to like that either.

Vegas POV
I am trying to reason with what Khun Sakke is telling me but i have to bear with Earth staring at Pete shamelessly.
If i could i would just leave. I am not trying to cause problems here but that bastard deserves a throw of fists.
I ask another question but this time about my uncle.
-Well your uncle was always pretty indecent when it comes to your father. The two brothers never got along very well.
However your uncle was the one who introduced Khun Pond to your father. They later became business partners.
-So my father and uncle met Khun Love first and later my uncle introduced Khun Pond to my father and my father introduced him to Khun Love. So my uncle is also involved.
-Well thats all i know anyway but my son is trying to use his connections to find something.
-Thank you. I owe you one and we'll meet in the future- i say.
I walk away but i sense Pete is not here walking with me so when i turn around i see Earth handing him a card.
He smiles and Pete bows picking the card.
He is lucky i need his help or i could just slide his throat.

Kim POV
I promised Vegas help because i want to own up to Porchay. Only for him though cause i dont like or care for Porsche honestly.
I dress up casually and park my car in the major family garage handing my keys cars to one of my boydguards.
I go inside and knock on my father's office.
-Come in- he says.
I go in and he is surprised by my sudden visit. Next to him is his boduguard- P'Chan who is always around.
This two are always playing chess or drinking together. More like lovers.
I roll my eyes thinking of it.
-What an unexpected visit son- my father says doing checkmate and smiling with a forced smile.
-Well i was wondering if you could talk about a few things. Maybe Porsche's parents- i say placing my hands on the chair P'Chan left once i arrived, standing still now.
-What about them? Porsche is a bodyguard and your brother in law.
-Well i heard they were envolved in a weird accident and i found out that you happened to pay for all the damage- i say staring at him- so do you know much about it?
-Well i paid because my friend was the one who caused an accident. He ended dying from a heart attack a few years back. So you cannot hear from his mouth but i can hand you the files if you want- he says calm.
-I would thank that. So you have no relationship with Porsche's parents? Business partners, maybe friends?- i ask again.
-As i said son, this was all about my friend. I never saw them before. Here are the documents with everything- he hands me a file from his box- but why are you so interested all of a sudden?
-Well you never hired an unexperiencied man to be a bodyguard so i done some research and found that- i lie looking at him and walking away pretentiously.
He is clearly lying to me with all this friend bullshit.
Vegas was right. Something is suspicious and i need to find what exactly.

End of chapter. What did you guys think? Many twists are yet to come. Do you guys have any suggestion of what to do about Earth 👀👀 let me know.
Once again thank you for all your love and suport. I see you next time👀❤️.
XOXO❤️❤️