The truth untold

(BUBBLES i am giving my all to write this story and my other original story at the same time so i would like to ask you if you could check out my other storie and perhpas give it a chance! It kinda hurts to think people are only here for VP which i understand but still)

Somedays make us question who we were, are and want to be

Pete POV
I am heading to our little secretive office to meet with Khun Kim and Porsche. Vegas is driving and we are running late.
All because Vegas wanted to have intimacy from early morning without even thinking we have other priorities.
Horny bitch i may say👀.
Though we haven't actually had sex yet. But almost.
Anyways now we are super late running and the others are probably waiting for us already.

We reach the place and everyone is standing still with a bored face.
-Next time you run late at least warn us uh?- Khun Kim said motioning to Vegas.
Vegas just smirks at his cousin unprovocked and goes on with the meeting.
-What did uncle said Kim- Vegas asked.
-He said a bunch of bullshit about the parents accident. Apparently he was friends with the responsible one and paid to cover him up. He stated to not know anything about Porschay's parents which is clearly a lie- Khun Kim said annoyed.
-Who is this friend of him- Vegas asked.
-Well he's dead. Great coincidece- Kim said annoyed again.
-That bastard is clearly lying- Porsche comtinued- i dont even believe in a car accident anymore- Porsche stated.
-But P', uncle said- Porschay started but was cut off by Porsche.
-Don't be so naive chay. That brat could lie. He is a game addicted and died a few years back anyways.
-Khun Sakke confirmed our suspicious too- i promptly said.
-What did he even say?- Khun Kim asked.
-Apparently your father was the one who introduced Porsche's father to Khun Kan. Later Khun Kan introced him to Porsche's mom and they married.
Which means your father met Porsche's father before Khun Kan and both knew Porsche's mom even before Khun Kim- i touroughly explained.
-So what can we do try out? I mean my father is obviously not giving in the truth- Khun Kim said- the other is even dead. No chances.
-That means we'll have to find some other solution.
-My father doesnt have any other old partner from that time- alive- Vegas said angrily emphasizing the word "alive".
-Why dont we try to make P' talk with Khun Kinn? He may know something- Porschay said surprising everyone.
Kim smiled happily and patted his head.
-Thats my boy- Kim added making Porsche role his eyes in annoyance.
-I don't know chay. That might be unworth because Kinn is blind by his fathers words- Porsche said.
-I mean there is nothing to lose in trying don't you think?- Kim asked defending Chay.
-Well thats true- Porsche said.

We all left the room discretly and everyone headed back to the major family, excepting Vegas who
went to the minor family to not lift any suspicions.
Well Khun no already dragged me to watch movies with him and i am dressed as a cowboy- dont ask.
That's frustrating because i wish i could know how the conversation between Khun Kinn and Porsche is going.
This if they are not doing unholy things which i wouldn't doubt honestly.

Porsche POV
-Kinn i have something important to tell you and i this is the reason i have been quite anxious these past weeks.
Kinn looked at me suspicious and awaited for my response to which i comtinued.
-You remeber that i told you my parents died in a car crash? When Porschay and i were still really young- i say calm.
-Yes i do- Kinn answered hesitant pulling a straw of my hair and massaging my temple.
-So apparently the accident was caused by someone your father knew and turns out that your father supposedly paid for that to cover the issue.
The thing is i believe it was not an accident since we found there is an odd relationship between my parents, yours and Vegas's father- i promptly said not letting any breath come on the way.
Kinn stood there shocked and perhaps wordless.
He stuttered.
-So... you are implying... that my father or uncle killed yours?- Kinn asked frenetically.
-Well they were business partners and your father was the meeting cause between my father and my mother. He definitly has something to do with what happened either way- i say growing.
-Porsche be reasonable. My father is a fair man. We wouldn't kill your parents if they were fair with him- Kinn blurted out which greatly came to me as punch in the stomach.
-So are you telling me that it was my parents fault? For how long are you going to blind yourself over him?- i ask angrily.
-He is my father Porsche- he says.
-They were my parents too Kinn. You selfish bitch- i say walking away with no intention of going back.
Kinn chose his side and i chose mine.

I went back to my dorm about an hour later after spacing out in the garden. When i entered i saw a antecipating Pete waiting for him. His knuckles shaken off and his nervous face.
-How did it go? Are you okay?- he asked.
-Kinn obviously did not believe anything so hes out. He chose his side and i chose mine.
-But he is your boyfriend- Pete said- i cant imagine being against Vegas.
-Well that because Vegas is smarter than Kinn in many ways- I say rolling my eyes.
-I am going to take a shower.
I walk away heading to the bathroom and position myself in the bathtub trying to clean away all those toughts.

Vegas POV
-Vegas- Pete voice rang in the other side.
-Yes bae?- we have been calling each other pet names, don't judge👀
-Khun Kinn doesn't believe Porsche and is not willing to side with us.
-Well that was expected. He is like his father's puppet. More than i am with mine- i say annoyed.
-Its good enough he is not stoping me though- Pete blurted out.
-Are you in his side Pete?- i ask faking a harsh tone.
-No i mean obviously not babe. You know i respect Khun Kinn but that's only that. How could i look at others when i have you?- Pete said.
I smiled. We have been doing good so far and i am really happy. This past month has been the happiest.
-Lets talk about us Pete- i say.
-What about it?- he said.
-I miss you. Do you want to come by tomorrow? I asked.
-Yeah sure. Anything special? He asked.
-No meetings tomorrow. Just us and cute blanket.
Pete chuckled and i did too.
I am planning onto having our first time tomorrow if Pete doesn't object and i have been thinking of how i can make it special.

End or chapter. Wow it took a bit to upload cause i honestly was not in the mood to write. I felt bad and a bit anxious specialy cause my new story sank in a bit and that made me quite upset.
Regardless i hope you guys enjoy this chapter that i finished writting while i am in the dentist lmao.
I wanted to include some fluffy of VP because this is their story after all. Are you ready for some smut next chapter?👀👀
See you then. Thank you for all love and appreciation💞💞
XOXO