Special Chapter : When I'm with him

January 22, 2023...

Many years have passed, they all have their own lives with their partners. They also have their own houses too. JiMin and YoonGi who are used to living together, at first were sad to leave each other. But over time they get used to it. Of course the feeling of longing exists in them. And one day, HoSeok brings all the couples together in one place.

"Is what I heard true?" JiMin asked.

"I will get married." HoSeok repeated.

"Wow, congrats!" JungKook clapped.

"Why are you more excited?" The question from TaeHyung made YoonGi chuckle. He's too obvious!

"I'm happy to hear that." YoonGi replied. "But why did you gather us all together? Do you need any help?"

"No. I have everything under control." HoSeok shook his head. "I'm gathering you to tell you that my wedding will be held at a waterfall in Pennsylvania. Before the day of the ceremony starts, I want to give you all a free holiday package. My partner company has a holiday offer there. So, I have enough tickets for all of us."

"Wow, a free vacation package!? We have to go!" JiMin shakes TaeHyung's arm making TaeHyung shaked as well.

"Okay, okay, stop shaking me. HoSeok Hyung has invited us, of course we will go!" TaeHyung stopped JiMin.

"So, see you all there." HoSeok ended.

"We look forward to it." NamJoon said.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

After reading five chapters of the storybook he read, NamJoon looked for his husband. He went to every room in the house but still did not see a glimpse of his husband. He then approached JiMin and TaeHyung who were in front of the door.

"Do I always have to remind you to tie your shoelaces?" TaeHyung sighed before lowering his body to tie JiMin's shoelaces. "What if you or I fall just because of your shoelaces?" He scolded JiMin softly while JiMin was already pouting.

"I'm sorry." JiMin almost whispered.

NamJoon who watched the scene just smiled. He was really happy that his younger brother had finally found his own life partner. He was also happy that JiMin was his choice. JiMin is a sweet person. He cleared his throat, gaining attention from the pair.

"Are you going on a date?"

"Yeah, I want to take JiMin to a place. Since we want to go out, do you want anything?" TaeHyung replied.

"No, thank you. Enjoy your date." NamJoon continued, "I want to ask if either of you two saw Jin Hyung?"

"I think I saw him in the backyard."

"Backyard? Thank you, JiMin."

TaeHyung and JiMin walked out of the house, leaving NamJoon who was busy thinking about what his husband was doing in the back yard. Backyard or anywhere outside the house, it's definitely not SeokJin. Everyone knows that. Besides, it's scorching hot outside.

"Jin Hyung, hot sun? Impossible! He was always afraid that his skin would burn." NamJoon shook his head.

NamJoon reached for his cap to shield his view from the sun. Then, he went to the back yard. And as JiMin said, SeokJin was sweating doing something in the backyard. NamJoon just stared at his husband for a moment, watching as SeokJin patted the ground with his bare hand then used the same hand to wipe his sweat.

As a result, his handsome face was dirty with dirt. Even though it's dirty, SeokJin is still handsome in NamJoon's eyes. NamJoon shook his head. It's the first time he's seen SeokJin who doesn't care about dirt. Then, he approached the older.