Chap 37 : Phobia

It's been a few days but JiMin and TaeHyung still haven't been found. That makes everyone worry especially their close family and close friends. The five of them were still gathered in front of JiMin's house that he shared with YoonGi. It has become their schedule to gather there every morning.

"I know they both love each other very much and JiMin doesn't want to marry HoSeok. Could that be the reason they both disappeared?" YoonGi stated his hunch, breaking the silence between them. Their brains are processing after hearing YoonGi's words.

"Could be that." HoSeok nodded.

"In addition, TaeHyung is planning to find a way to cancel the wedding. Is this the decision?" JungKook added.

"There's no way TaeHyung would do this! I know my bro won't run away from problems." NamJoon protested.

"Yes, he may run away from the problem but not for long. I know what TaeHyung is like." SeokJin supports.

"Then, is this JiMin's decision?" HoSeok raised his eyebrows, looking at the others. Maybe, right?

"Even though I'm not that close to JiMin, I don't think he's like that. He is the kindest person." JungKook said.

"Right. JiMin is very kind and sweet person. If he loves someone, he will take care and love them with all his heart. But..." YoonGi stopped, not knowing whether to continue or not. While the others looked at him curiously. YoonGi sighed, looking at his shoes like they were the most interesting thing.

"You don't have to worry about anything, okay? Your opinion might give us a clue." HoSeok said softly, looking at YoonGi with a small smile. YoonGi took a deep breath before looking back at HoSeok, smiling back and nodding. JungKook who saw that, rolled his eyes.

"Well... I actually saw the symptoms of this phobia in JiMin. But I'm not sure." YoonGi told, playing with his fingers.

"What phobia?" HoSeok asked.

"Thantophobia." YoonGi answered.

"What's that?" SeokJin asked.

"Thantophobia is considered as a type of anxiety that has something to do with the fear of death, the dying process, or losing someone you love. This phobia can leave a person having a difficult time of coping with feelings of panic or worry and negative thought patterns." NamJoon answered his husband's question.

"Yes, it's true. I witnessed him getting anxious every time he thought about TaeHyung leaving him." YoonGi said.

"If it's true that JiMin ran TaeHyung away, that means TaeHyung was with him. But, where do you think they are now?" JungKook looked at YoonGi. YoonGi is JiMin's best friend. He must know JiMin better than all of them. YoonGi made a thinking sound. If he is JiMin...

YoonGi rested his head on his palm, thinking like JiMin. "If I'm with the person I love, I'll..." That's it!

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JiMin excitedly pulled TaeHyung along to the beach. Since they are out of town, it would be a loss if they missed the opportunity to visit a place like this. TaeHyung just smiled at JiMin's cute behavior who was very excited to see the beach after so long.

"Tae, I want to jump in the water!"

"Okay, I'll take the ball with me."

After taking the ball, they both go into the water and play ball together. Water splashed here and there every time they made a move. Joyful laughter filled the area. It was fun for the two of them to spend time together, just the two of them there.

"I'm tired. Let's take a break."

"Okay, I will take out the food."

TaeHyung spread the blanket while JiMin went to the car and got food. They bring simple food such as sandwiches, fruit, drinks and others. They both sat on the blanket together while enjoying the peaceful view under the tree.

"Take this." JiMin handed the grapes to the taller. But TaeHyung just opened his mouth. JiMin chuckled before feeding the grapes to TaeHyung. TaeHyung bit into the grapes, humming because he enjoyed the fruit.

"How can fruit taste better when you feed it to me?" He held JiMin's smaller hand before taking another bite.

"Stop it! You are exaggerating!"

JiMin chuckled. In silence, he was blushing at TaeHyung's words. TaeHyung is a very sweet talker. TaeHyung pinched JiMin's cheek making the smaller blush even more. JiMin only pouts when TaeHyung doesn't release his cheek.

JiMin opened his mouth to speak but TaeHyung had already kissed his pout away. JiMin kissed TaeHyung back, occasionally smiling in the kiss. Their lips moved in sync, complementing each other. They can enjoy life to the fullest when they are together. TaeHyung pecked the plump lips before taking a breath and saying.

"I really enjoy this vacation with you. I am happy every time you are with me to live every day of my life. You know how much I love you that I can't bear to leave you. You are my happiness, Park JiMin." TaeHyung kissed JiMin's knuckles while looking directly into his eyes.

"You are my happiness too, Kim TaeHyung. I love you too. Very. I may not know how to talk sweetly like you but I'm afraid of losing you." JiMin said sincerely from the bottom of his heart. "I... I-I don't want you to leave me." TaeHyung could see the worry in those beautiful eyes.

"That day won't come because I won't leave you. I promise." TaeHyung caresses JiMin's cheek softly. "Let's go home. Everyone is worrying about us. Mark my words, I'll make sure you're mine. So..." Suddenly, he knelt down and pulled something out of his pocket making JiMin's eyes widen.

"Tae--" JiMin was very surprised.

"Park JiMin, will you marry me?"

"Absolutely yes!"

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
I've hinted that JiMin has Thantophobia. It is in Chapter 10, Chapter 19, Chapter 32, Chapter 33 and Chapter 36.

If you are smart enough you will notice.
(๑・ω-)~♥”