Chap 15 : Getting Closer

The four friends have already planned their weekend. Since they weren't all too busy, they planned to have dinner together. Dinner at JiMin's house shared with YoonGi. YoonGi will cook and JungKook will help him. They are very lucky because among them there are two people who are good at cooking.

"Hey, umm... JiMin?" YoonGi called JiMin. "Can you go out and buy a snack or something for dessert? And maybe a drink at once. There is not much food in your house." YoonGi said after checking JiMin's fridge.

"Of course. I planned that too."

Meanwhile, TaeHyung and JungKook wandered around the said house. The yard is spacious and the grass is well cut as well. JungKook looked here and there with a frown. TaeHyung noticed that. JungKook has been thinking a lot lately.

"Why are you frowning?"

"I'm just wondering. Because when I met Mrs. Min, her house was not here. And as far as I know, YoonGi still lives with his parents. He is forbidden to live alone because he works so hard that he forgets to take care of himself." JungKook told TaeHyung. That's what Mrs. Min told him.

"Maybe it's his friend's house and they live together. You know, everyone doesn't want to be controlled all the time." TaeHyung made an assumption. Suddenly they saw JiMin heading to the gate of the house. "YoonGi! Where do you want to go?"

"Buy some stuff." He yelled back.

"I want to follow!"

"You! You really like to always leave me like this, right?" JungKook crossed his arms over his chest, pouting.

"Oh my JungKookie, don't sulk now~" TaeHyung strokes his hair. "Go to your Sugar." Then, pat his chin.

"Go!" JungKook pushes TaeHyung.

"I will do that. But..." TaeHyung then whispered in JungKook's ear. "Now it's just you and Sugar. Don't do things when we're not here. Be a good boy." JungKook's eyes widened when TaeHyung said that. Didn't think it would come.

"Just go!" JungKook blushed.

TaeHyung chuckled before approaching JiMin. JiMin is ready in the car to drive. TaeHyung took the passenger seat next to him. JiMin looked at JungKook one last time before he looked at the person next to him.

"What did you say to him that made him blush?" TaeHyung just shook his head in response.

"I just told him to behave."

After the car driven by JiMin left the area, JungKook went into the house looking for someone. YoonGi was in the kitchen cutting a large piece of meat into smaller pieces. JungKook approached him, seeing Sugar's beautiful hands-- cutting the meat beautifully.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

"Yes. Can you please grill these meats while I make the sauce?" YoonGi gave tongs to JungKook.

"Sure." JungKook took it.

They do their work quietly and diligently. The atmosphere is very pleasant and not awkward at all. Sometimes JungKook asks if he did it right. They continue to cook until finally all the dishes are ready and put them on the table.

"Thank you for help me." YoonGi said. "I didn't know you were good at cooking." YoonGi praised.

"I'm not what you expect."

"Yeah?" YoonGi raised an eyebrow.

"I was full of surprises."

JungKook put both his hands on both sides of YoonGi on the table, trapping him. A smirk formed on his lips. YoonGi smiled back before raising his arms, wrapping them around JungKook's neck. Unconsciously, JungKook swallowed his saliva. He wanted another reaction but this... turned him on-

"I don't deny that." YoonGi replied.

Sheesh-!

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Meanwhile at the store, TaeHyung and JiMin are busy fighting over whether to buy more or buy as much as necessary. JiMin is almost getting a headache with TaeHyung's behavior. If this continues, they will come home late.

"Put that thing back! I don't bring more money and you better listen to me!" JiMin insisted.

"I don't want! I want this dumpling and I have money. I can pay myself!" He hugged the packet of dumplings.

"It's up to you. I don't want to argue with you anymore. They must be waiting for us." JiMin gave in.

"Don't ask for these dumplings then!"

JiMin sighed, shaking his head.