Chap 34 : Jealous

YoonGi invited NamJoon and his husband, SeokJin to sit on a bench in the yard. And that's where they are right now. NamJoon and SeokJin are still worried about TaeHyung, still trying to contact anyone who might be with TaeHyung right now. And YoonGi was more worried because three important people in his life disappeared at the same time.

"Still no results?" YoonGi almost cried.

NamJoon nodded sadly, disappointed that his efforts were fruitless. "Sorry, I'll try again in the next few minutes."

"Honey, can't we just report to the police? I can't wait anymore!" SeokJin is afraid if anything happens to them.

"Sorry, my dear. But, the police will not start the search if it has not been 24 hours since they disappeared."

That made SeokJin upset. NamJoon who noticed that just hugged his husband, rubbing his husband's head that was resting on his chest. YoonGi was also disappointed to hear that. But then his phone rang. He was a bit disappointed when it wasn't from any of his three friends.

Incoming call from 'Sunshine☀️'.

"Hey." Yoongi answered the call.

"Hello, Yoon. Sorry for bothering you. Actually, your friend needs to meet me for our date but he still hasn't arrived since earlier." HoSeok's voice sounded a bit angry. Then, YoonGi remembered about the date. He immediately apologized and briefly explained what happened.

"Seokie, sorry for making you wait. But, my friend disappeared suddenly. Not only him, but his lover and..." A pause "...My husband too..." Worry was clear in YoonGi's voice. HoSeok can also hear that YoonGi is holding back his tears.

"Give me your location. I'll be there."

Not long after, HoSeok joined the three of them. He took his place next to YoonGi after meeting NamJoon and SeokJin. He occasionally glared at YoonGi. He sighed before taking YoonGi's hand and rubbing it gently with his thumb, knowing that would calm YoonGi down a bit. Softly he said.

"Don't worry, I'll help you find them until they are found. Okay?" HoSeok persuades YoonGi.

"Thank you..." YoonGi smiled.

"Have you tried messaging them?"

YoonGi nodded slightly. "I have. JiMin left his phone, TaeHyung hasn't been online since earlier and JungKook only read my messages but didn't reply..." JungKook really makes his heart hurt. JungKook seems to want to ignore him. But why?

"Send a message to JungKook. Tell him to come see you. Tell him if he doesn't come to see you or doesn't respond to your messages, you will report him to the police as a missing person." HoSeok ordered and YoonGi obeyed as instructed. And as HoSeok thought, JungKook replied to the message.

"Seokie, he replied!"

"Come on, I'm sending you to him."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

JungKook sat in one of the chairs at the cafe table and enjoyed a cup of hot coffee. If he followed his heart, he wanted to sit alone on that big tree but then it rained. And now he is awaiting the arrival of his husband. It seems he can't keep avoiding it. A car stopped in front of the cafe. His eyes focused on that direction.

A feeling of jealousy started to grow in him when he saw that Hoseok guy open his umbrella and immediately go to the driver's side door. He opened the door and his longed-for husband appeared. And yes, of course he was very jealous of what he saw. Who doesn't get jealous when their own husband shares an umbrella with someone else!

After that HoSeok guy sent YoonGi safely into the cafe, YoonGi smiled at him and thanked him. JungKook knew his husband was just being polite. But for some reason he doesn't like it when his husband smiles and bows a little to that HoSeok guy.

After that HoSeok guy left, JungKook sighed loudly. He immediately rose from his seat, stood up and waved in the air as his husband searched for his presence. YoonGi ran towards JungKook when he saw JungKook's presence.

JungKook wanted to say something but was cut off when YoonGi threw himself at JungKook. JungKook immediately caught the older's small body, he almost fell because he almost lost his balance when his husband did so.

"Hyung--"

"How dare you make me worry! How dare you not reply to my message! How dare you ignore me! How dare you leave me! How dare you--" YoonGi is angry with JungKook. He said what he wanted to say but stopped because he was busy crying.

"Don't cry, my love--"

"Where have you disappeared to, idiot?" He gently pushed JungKook's chest, giving him a death stare.

"Hyung, let's sit down first--"

"You answer me first, brat!"

JungKook knew he called his death.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
And the next chapter will be updated in a few hours later. 😉

Don't expect too much that I will update very quickly. I'm still busy with school. But don't worry, I will always update every weekend as usual.

And hope you all enjoy this story because the interesting part is coming soon.  ;) 💜