Chap 31 : Problem

What to do?

That's what TaeHyung thought while the class was going on. He needs to find a way to cancel JiMin's marriage with that Jung guy. He needs to hurry before their wedding day approaches. He will not allow the wedding to take place! How frustrating!

"You still think about that?"

JungKook asked, taking a seat next to TaeHyung. TaeHyung has been staring at the ceiling since forever! It's too obvious to hide. Both of them plan to study together as usual but it seems TaeHyung won't focus. His head hurts! Suddenly his brother, NamJoon interrupted.

"It's been almost a few months... I think?" NamJoon who couldn't bear to see his brother like that, spoke up. "Do you still think about him? Didn't Jin Hyung advise you to let him make his own choice?" His beloved husband who heard that, nodded in agreement.

TaeHyung looked at the couple who were cuddling together on the couch. How jealous! "It's not the same story but almost similar. I'm glad he chose me." Before his brother opened his mouth again, TaeHyung continued, "But he had to marry someone else because their marriage was arranged. And I need to find a way to cancel the wedding ceremony."

"It's the same person, right?"

"Hyung! I swear I've changed. I will be loyal to him only. I'm determined to be only his!" TaeHyung is serious.

"I'm happy." NamJoon smiled.

"How about you find the purpose of this marriage for." SeokJin gave a suggestion. "Like JungKook and YoonGi, they were married for attention. You understand what I mean." Yup, JungKook and YoonGi are married to attract attention for the good of their respective companies. Their respective companies have soared to the world's attention.

"Yes, exactly. At first I didn't agree but I still followed the plan when my father's company almost collapsed due to the loss of an employee, a model. He has a lot of fans but as a result of him quitting, our company almost went down as well. I don't know, just by marrying the son of a more popular company can help our company jump up again." JungKook told briefly.

"That's because YoonGi also has many fans." SeokJin added. TaeHyung nodded, listening carefully.

"I have to know who this guy is."

With that, TaeHyung reached for his phone from the back pocket of his pants. He didn't realize his back was numb. How long has he been sitting, not moving from there? He typed the name of the man who became the third person in his life with JiMin, Jung HoSeok. He seeks all information that may be useful and for his knowledge.

And to summarize everything, Jung HoSeok is the son of the chief executive officer. Their company is in Gwangju. Their business is like no problem, running smoothly and no signs of decline, they are just fine. So why are they planning their son's wedding with JiMin? They won't lose anything if they don't marry their son to JiMin.

Or, is JiMin the one who will--

TaeHyung typed JiMin's name on his keyboard and as expected. JiMin is nobody. He is just a layman, an ordinary man. There was absolutely no information about the JiMin he was looking for, only the JiMin he didn't know. So, why is their marriage arranged?

"So...?" JungKook who saw his search, asked. TaeHyung shook his head weakly. Unfortunately...

"Apparently, you have to ask their parents yourself." NamJoon said, hoping for the best for his brother.

"It seems so..."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

TaeHyung and JungKook went straight to the company where their partner worked after finishing their studies. TaeHyung plans to follow JiMin home to meet his parents about the issue that is playing on his mind. JungKook, of course, does not want to miss the opportunity to meet his husband.

"...and I will solve this immediately."

"Of course. I understand you. No one will let the person he loves go with someone else--" JungKook stopped.

Not only did JungKook's words stop suddenly, but so did his steps. TaeHyung who noticed also stopped, puzzled. He looked at his best friend. JungKook was looking in one direction sharply, his brow furrowed. TaeHyung without asking, also looked in that direction. His eyes widened.

No... No way!

HoSeok pulled something out of his pocket. It was a beautifully wrapped little red box. He opened it and took out a bracelet, the box was placed on a nearby table. Then, he pulled YoonGi's wrist and put the bracelet on him. YoonGi examined the bracelet with a big smile.

JungKook left.

"Kook!" TaeHyung chased after him.