Chap 13 : Bolder

As soon as YoonGi shut off all the electronic switches in his studio, the studio's doorbell rang indicating someone was coming. He approached the door before opening it. The real Jeon JungKook appeared at the door. How interesting!

"Sugar... H-Hey." JungKook stuttered.

"Hi, baby! Miss me?" YoonGi smiled.

JungKook was stunned, staring at Sugar for a long time. He was suprised. Yes, surprised. He was surprised to see Sugar's bolder attitude. Sugar was the first to make the first move. Usually he will do so first. But now Sugar! Where is Sugar who was shy last time? And he called me baby!?

"Uh- Umm... Hmm." JungKook nodded.

The blushing JungKook looked elsewhere but YoonGi. YoonGi chuckled at JungKook's antics. Without JungKook realizing, YoonGi was smirking. Thinking about what he could do to his man, his future husband. Suddenly felt like playing a little.

"Baby, my eyes are here. If you miss me, just tell me." YoonGi plays innocent. How fun!

Blood rushes to JungKook's cheeks and he can feel the warmth on his cheeks. "Why do you call me baby?"

"Didn't we already agree that I will call you Baby Star Candy, right? And you call me Sugar." YoonGi is acting.

"But you always call me Star or Candy. Rarely used Baby..." JungKook whispered the last sentence.

"Sorry if you don't like it." YoonGi feigns guilt. "I will not-" He didn't finish his sentence.

JungKook cut him off. "Not that I don't like it. I didn't say I didn't like it." JungKook said almost immediately.

"So you like it?"

"......."

"So you like it. You don't complain about it." YoonGi said. "Baby, don't be quiet. Did I do something wrong?"

"No! I just kept quiet because... I don't know what to say..." JungKook replied. YoonGi smiled sarcastically.

Went as smoothly as he wanted.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

YoonGi has invited the man to have lunch with him. And now they are at the company's restaurant while the other couple has already gone on a date at another restaurant. YoonGi and JungKook enjoy their food. YoonGi swallowed his food before making the next move.

"You know my best friend and your best friend always go out on dates. I was so lonely when he went out with someone else. I don't blame him if that makes him happy. But I'm quite alone." YoonGi looked at JungKook with his puppy eyes. "If you have time, can we spend time together?"

JungKook choked on his food. What's wrong with Sugar today? He is very bold and does many actions first before him. He is not used to getting this kind of treatment. And he's choked up from just listening to Sugar's invitation to go out together! For real!?

"Are you good?" YoonGi handed some tissue to JungKook. JungKook took it. "I apologize for suddenly asking such a question. Sorry for making you uncomfortable." Then, he handed out a glass of water. JungKook took a sip of the water before saying.

"Don't apologize." JungKook who can't be patient anymore straight to the point. "I'm just surprised. Today, you are very bold." JungKook point out. "Where did you get this confidence from?" JungKook spoke seriously making YoonGi not know whether to continue acting bold or just stop now.

"I just-"

YoonGi cut himself off with a gasp that escaped his lips when JungKook came to cup his face. Their eyes met. "If you already like me and want to take me on a date, tell me." JungKook used YoonGi's tactic earlier to YoonGi back. That's what people call karma.

"C-Can we?" YoonGi blushed.

"Sugar, my eyes are here. If you want, just tell me." JungKook used the same tone as YoonGi earlier.

Oh, how wrong he was to choose to play with him.