Chap 38 : Happening

[ Double update! ↖(^ω^)↗ ]

When YoonGi was talking to an inspector who was investigating the case of the disappearance of his two friends, suddenly a car was parked right in front of him. He didn't know the car but his eyes widened when he saw two of his friends that he missed getting out of the car.

"JiMinie!" YoonGi ran towards him.

"Yoonie Hyung~!" JiMin did that too.

They both hugged. JiMin chuckled seeing YoonGi who rarely expressed his feelings suddenly showed his feelings now. He rubbed YoonGi's back gently. Then suddenly YoonGi loosened the hug and pushed JiMin's shoulder not hard but enough to hurt him.

"Where have you gone to!?"

"Sorry, I'll tell you everything."

"Of course you need to!"

"Sure." JiMin chuckled. "Now let me hug you first. I miss you so much!" JiMin pulled YoonGi into his arms.

"Why did you choose to run away if you're going to miss me? Are you stupid?" YoonGi enjoys the warmth.

"I didn't think about it..."

"Next time think before you act."

"Stop pissing me off, Hyung!"

"Fine... Welcome home, Chim."

"Thank you very much, my Hyung."

They let go of their embrace when the inspector who was talking to YoonGi cleared his throat, getting their attention. "Sorry for interrupting your moment. But, from my observation, it seems that the person we were looking for has returned. So, can we close this case?"

"Of course. You can talk about this with NamJoon." YoonGi pointed at the tall man with dimples.

The inspector looked in that direction before bowing slightly to them and leaving the two of them. After the inspector left, JiMin looked at the ground, sighing. YoonGi noticed that. He hugged JiMin's shoulder, squeezing a little.

"It seems that me and TaeHyung's absence is causing a lot of trouble for other people as well. I'm guilty..."

"I know you have a reason and--"

"I need to see HoSeok!" JiMin cut him.

JiMin opened his steps and looked for HoSeok. He needs to ask HoSeok to cancel the wedding. He had thought as well as he could while he was hiding with TaeHyung. Besides, TaeHyung already has everything he needs. Now, he just has to tell HoSeok his decision.

"HoSeok, can I talk a little bit?"

"Oh, you're back." He nodded. "Say it."

"About the wedding..." JiMin stopped.

"The wedding will take place tomorrow." HoSeok interrupted before JiMin could finish what he said.

"But, I want to cancel--"

"I can't do anything about it. Preparations, food and guests. Everything is ready." HoSeok replied.

"But, I don't want to--"

"Listen here, JiMin. You still have a chance to cancel the wedding if you don't run away. Tomorrow is the day."

"Seokie--" YoonGi tries for JiMin.

"Don't talk to me about it. I really can't do anything about it. Instead, talk to the person who arranged it."

HoSeok left them both. And at this moment, JiMin knows he can't change anything. He will disappoint his family if he runs away from the wedding. He was too late to give his answer. All because of his actions. A tear fell from his eye.

"Everything is ruined because of me..."

"JiMin...!" YoonGi was also speechless.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Tomorrow comes and it is today. Today is the day that JiMin wants to avoid the most, the day of his wedding that is not with TaeHyung. Not with the one he loves! Yesterday when he came back with TaeHyung, he hadn't seen the taller until now. Last night was really quiet without a cuddle from his lover. For today, he's not surprised if TaeHyung doesn't come to his wedding.

"JiMin..." YoonGi called his name softly. "You know you can still reject him. I can try to persuade him."

"It's okay, thanks. It will only embarrass his family and mine. There are already many guests present too."

"You don't think too much. I know HoSeok. He is a good and loving person. You will like him!"

"Maybe it's true. But, will he like me?"

"I know everyone loves Park JiMin."

"Thank you, Hyung. For everything."

"We are best friends. I just do what I can." YoonGi returned JiMin's smile. "Let's go if you're ready."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

HoSeok was fixing his hair in front of the mirror. At that moment, the door was slammed open. A pair of good friends appeared, TaeHyung and JungKook. TaeHyung panted, taking in the oxygen his lungs needed. While JungKook looked relaxed following TaeHyung from behind.

"Oh, you two have come." HoSeok put his hands in his pockets. "I thought you couldn't make it."

"Of course I'll come!" TaeHyung said.

"That's good, I can't wait." HoSeok then looked at JungKook. "Well, the kitty told you to meet him later."

"Don't call him by any name like that! He is only mine!" JungKook gave HoSeok a murderous look.

"I won't deny that." HoSeok replied.