Chap 24 : Love Bird

That weekend, they visited the river. It was YoonGi and JungKook's first date as a legally married couple. And as usual, there will be two of their friends who are determined to follow them. They wanted to go on a date together without seeing the couple being sweet in front of them but they put that aside. Maybe next time.

There are many birds that live in the water such as ducks, geese, swans, grebes, pelicans and others, you name it. Many interesting and unique birds adorn the pond in front of them, some even fly freely. This date will definitely be very fun!

YoonGi and JungKook sat on a bench, facing the wide pond. JungKook slowly linked his little finger with YoonGi. YoonGi who noticed, boldly grasped JungKook's hand in his. JungKook smiled, blushed. How happy he felt!

"Why are you shy all of a sudden?"

"No, I'm not shy. I-I'm just testing..."

"Why do you need to test? I'm married to you." YoonGi rested his head on JungKook's shoulder.

"Because I know you need space sometimes. I don't want to enter your space if you don't want to be disturbed." This time, JungKook casually wraps his arms around YoonGi's waist, loving the closeness of this distance.

YoonGi could feel his cheeks heat up. He played with JungKook's fingers, distracting himself from his thoughts. "Thank you for trying to understand me. I will try to understand you after this." He turned slightly so he could see JungKook's doe eyes.

JungKook smiled before peck YoonGi's pouty lips. "Thank you too." They both exchanged smiles.

"Let's feed the ducks, shall we?"

"Of course. Let's go!"

YoonGi and JungKook got up from the bench. They took the duck food they had bought at the check-in counter earlier. Then, the two of them walked towards the pond, holding hands. It's true what people say, doing something with the people you love is more fun.

•~~~•~~~•~~~•

Meanwhile, JiMin and TaeHyung went to the other side. Heading deeper into the forest next to the big pond. JiMin looks very happy like a yellow chick who just saw his mother fly. TaeHyung smiled at JiMin's every move.

"Look at that swan!" JiMin pointed at the white swan that was heading towards another swan in the pond.

TaeHyung also looked at the two swans. The two swans are facing each other with their bowed heads and necks forming a love heart shape. Wow, it's so captivating! JiMin approached TaeHyung and hugged his arm.

"They are so sweet! Are they a couple?" JiMin couldn't look away. He rarely gets to see that sight.

"Of course they are." Said TaeHyung then added, "Also mating for life, swans symbolise love and romance and a strong family bond, as they raise their cygnet chicks together. The most striking and moving thing about swans in written lore, though, is that they will spend a long time in mourning if their partner dies and many will not seek out another, preferring to end their days alone."

"It's true love." JiMin looked straight at TaeHyung. TaeHyung nodded in response. True love, isn't it beautiful?

"Yes, so don't you ever leave me because I don't know if I can continue living without you." He is sincere.

"Don't you dare leave me either."

TaeHyung smiled while nodding without hesitation. Then JiMin's phone rang. JiMin signaled to TaeHyung that he would answer the call. After getting a nod from TaeHyung, he moved away a bit before answering the call.

TaeHyung just watched JiMin from a distance while looking at the creatures that were there. While he was occasionally glancing at JiMin, suddenly he saw JiMin falling to his knees. Without delay, he went straight to the little one, worried about him. His body was hugged tightly.

"Why is this, dear? Let me know!" TaeHyung cupped his face so he could see it clearly. He is anxious!

Tears started to wet JiMin's cheeks. JiMin hides his face in TaeHyung's chest. TaeHyung rubbed his back, kissing his head once. Whispering nothing but sweet whispers in JiMin's ears, hoping it would calm him down even a little.

"I'm here for you. What happened? Tell me!" JiMin mumbled something softly, barely audible to TaeHyung.

"M-My marriage has been arranged..."

•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•~~~•
I know I'm late but please accept my late update.
T_T

And tomorrow there is a replay for BTS free concert. Don't miss it!
≧∇≦