Fiona stopped immediately.

In Washington's arms he held Abby with a knife to her throat.

"Look, you don't have to do this. It's pointless. Why would you want to hurt your friend?"

Washington spat.

"Friend? FRIEND?!" The knife inched closer towards Abby's throat and she yelped.

"She's been nothing but a whore!"

"W-what?" Abby's voice shook.

"Remember last summer? You and Adam!"

Tears began to run down Abby's face now.

"I told you that was nothing Michel."

"DON'T LIE TO ME!!"

"Listen—listen! She doesn't have to die!"

Michel tilted his head and smiled mischievously.

"You know what.... You're right." He let go of Abby and the girl scrambled over towards Fiona.

"You both need to die!"

Suddenly Michels skin began to bubble. Almost as if he was boiling from the inside.

"What the hell is happening?!" Abby asked.

"I have no idea. But it doesn't look good."

Michel began to make weird sounds as it seemed like his limbs began to extend. Skin began to peel off his body and replaced itself with something slimy.

"You..will...die...hunter!" Michel hissed as his eyes stared deeply into Fiona's.

"Oh my god. He's one of them!" Fiona grabbed Abby's hand and booked it out of the tunnel.

His ears becam long and pointed and his face became slimy and deformed.

Sharp teeth replaced his normal ones and a low growl came from his throat.

"Run faster!!" Fiona yelled as she dragged Abby behind her.

Michel roared with rage and dragged his claws against the walls. Sparks lit up the rocky cavern.

Abby screamed with terror as the beast chased them.

Fiona stumbled a bit as a rock caught her shoe but she quickly caught herself and continued running for her life.

A light began to shine at the end of the tunnel

How ironic.

"Look we're almost there!!" Abby shouted.

The beast reached its claws out and scratched.

Abby got caught and fell to the ground taking Fiona with her.

"No no no!!" Abby scrambled away from Michel as fast as she could.

"You thought you could run from death?" Michels voice was replaced by a deep sinister tone.

Fiona chucked as she grunted in pain.

"Yeah. Seems to work for me just fine." Fiona pulled a gun from her waistband and aimed it at Michels head.

The creature laughed.

"You think a gun can kill me?"

"It's what's inside that counts, bitch."

Fiona pulled the trigger and watched as a silver bullet lodged itself into Michels skull.

Only it didn't kill him. It just pissed him off even more.