Chapter 128 Xiao Ming touches his chin hmm!

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Seeing that the big guy has seen the firmness of doors and windows, Zhengmao held the piece of meat with one hand and said : "Good hunters, Buja and I are brothers who swore to the sky, and the Buja Cave people even saved my life. They are brave, kind and hardworking. He made the bricks, and now they are willing to help us, iron gates and crystal bricks can be exchanged, although we are two Dong tribes, but we live together, we are members of a tribe!"

Tribe! ! ! Gao Ming looked at Zhengmao, did the word tribe already exist here or did Zhengmao think of it himself? Before he could say it, someone from Zhengmao Cave questioned, "Ah Ling, what is a tribe?

" How does Zhengmao explain it.

"There can be many Caves in this mountain, and there can be many Alings, but we live together and should be united. Facing the attack of prey, the difficulty of wind and snow, and the shortage of food... We have more people and we have to find a way to solve it. Our life will only get better and better. I discussed with Buga that our two caves form a tribe, and this mountain area is our tribe territory. We are members of a tribe. Who dares to attack our tribe? If we don't make up our minds, we'll call back!" Zheng Mao said loudly.

The hunters were so excited that Zhengmao's words ignited blood, as if they were drinking, their faces turned red, and they looked at Zhengmao with admiration. Gao Ming also admires Zhengmao in his heart. Outsiders are always outsiders. Even if they exchange iron crystal bricks, they still occupy the status of outsiders. But after what Zhengmao said, although they are two holes, they have created a tribe. It is getting stronger and stronger, so powerful that the prey can't be bullied by humans. Zhengmao has drawn a bright future, even Gao Ming has nothing to say. In the future, the Dong Clan will still maintain their independence. For such an accident, the two Dong clan leaders must negotiate and resolve it together. He nodded cleverly, which not only strengthened the Dong clan, protected the territory, but also fulfilled their Dong clan's power. people.

The effect of this meal was obviously very good. After Zhengmao finished speaking, the big guys congratulated Landasado one after another. The women took Qi and chatted with their children. Since they are all members of a tribe in the future, there is no need to be reserved The men drank bone soup, ate barbecue, and chatted about their previous hunting exploits. Laughter continued until the bonfire gradually dimmed. The children in the arms of the old women had already fallen asleep. Seeing that it was getting late, Zheng Mao took the initiative to work Watching Gao Ming clean up the table, the family members who united into a tribe naturally started to do it one after another. The hunters who moved the wooden table to the storage cave showed novelty and envy when they saw Buga and their cave, but what's the matter? A tribe is now, and if you want to exchange it with leather prey in the future, they can also be safe and warm in their caves. Sure enough, unity is strong!

The power of unity is what Gao Ming said, and the big guys really mean it when they think about it. They have a lot of Dong people, but Bujia Dong people have a lot of new technologies. Once the two Dong people combine to form a tribe, who will look down on them in the future? !

The men hugged their sleeping children, dragged the old woman down the hill and wandered back to their caves.

Gao Ming tidied up outside the entrance of the cave, and yawned, he was also sleepy, the meal was worth it! Seeing that both Qi and Xiaohe Xiaobao started to tidy up, Bujia said, "Clean up tomorrow, go to bed early." It's not safe at night.

The tables, stools and chairs have been put away, Gao Ming lit the butter lamp and extinguished the fire in the stove, two cauldrons were boiling hot water just to wash, Bujia put out the bonfire, everyone washed their hands, faces and feet, and then closed the iron door Go back to each bedroom in the hole.