Case36: Silver Boy

Start from the beginning

"You play too?"

Jongin asked and took the headset off his ears, everyone always made fun of him for loving computer games, Felix was the first person who not only didn't want to make fun of him but wanted to join him.

"It's my favorite man..."

Jeongin was shocked, regardless of the fact that the game was online, he got up and patted Felix on the shoulder

"Dude Where have you been all this time?"

Both laughing, they had so much in common, more than they thought. Felix blushed and smiled warmly.

"Well we should play from now on....Oh, I forgot to ask, usually no one comes here, can I help you with something?"

Felix, who had completely forgotten why he came here, blinked several times and scratched his head.

"Oh yeah, Honestly, I wanted to buy some things for Hyunjin's room, like sheets and stuff, but I don't know how, I don't even know where my phone is..what should do....and what? This room is the coolest room in this building, how can anyone not like to come here."

Jeongin nodded and giggled, he wondered how the boy had lived without a phone for so long, if it was him, he would be dead by now, he was addicted to technology.

"You can tell the attendants anything you want for now, they buy it for you and yeah.....For example, Minho Hyung just comes here to dye his hair...boring."

Jeongin explained, Felix thought for a second, then he should give a long list to the servants, he wished he could go out by himself like normal people, but if he was recognized, he might never be able to come back here.

"You know how to dye hair?"

Felix asked in surprise, Jeongin was a box full of wonders. He took Felix by his shoulders and took him in front of the mirror, putting his hand through his black hair.

"Oh don't you know? I'm very good at it, would you like me to dye your hair?"

Well, Jeongin's evil tone was just like Cinderella's stepmother when he said that, like he was so bored that he was waiting for someone to come and entertain himself with it, and who better than Felix. 

"Ummm..... I don't know.... I've never dyed my hair."

Felix said worriedly, but Jeongin was too confident so he didn't listen to him at all.

Felix end up sitting on the chair, waiting for jeongin to dye his hair. He hoped it turn out good.  Jeongin was like a mischievous child who wanted to forcefully play with his younger brother.

"I always wanted to dye my hair silver though."

Felix said with a little smile and looked at Jeongin in the mirror, he gently ran the brush through older's hair and smirked.

"Well thank god that you have me, trust me, you are going to be great with silver hair, don't doubt it."

Jeongin laughed and carefully applied it to Felix's hair, It was a very friendly atmosphere, it was something that Felix always liked to do with his friends, smiled under his lips and thought for a few seconds.The smell of bleach burned his nose.

"Jeongin...how did you guys met Hyunjin?"

Felix asked and lowered his head, he knew it was random but no one had ever talked to him about these people's past.

Jeongin hesitate for a moment, his memories were replayed in his brain like a short movie, he blinked hardly.

"He saved us all. ok listen....Don't think that he has reached this position without any effort...He was an orphan, he was sold to a fifty year old man when he was a kid because of his beautiful face."

Hearing these words, Felix felt nauseous, chaos had arisen in his brain. Jeongin sighed as he continued his work.

"Hyunjin killed him one night when he was sleeping and ran away....It was his first murder, I saw him for the first time when i was ten years old, he didn't have shelter.... like us, he was looking for food in the trash can, in those fucked up neighborhoods of the city .

Most of the people who were there, like me Minho hyung and others....were poor children who had no one, And do you know what happened to children like us out there?

In the best possiblity, they sell your body parts.

Hyunjin took care of us since he came there, even though he wasn't much older than us. It's funny, but no matter what happened, he wanted to keep us alive.

He dreamed of becoming a surgeon, collecteing the books that people threw away and studied by himself, finally getting scholarship."

Jeongin fell silent, these were bitter memories that he had to retell in the end. He might be blamed, but it was no surprise to him that he had become a assassin now. The real world he had seen as a child had made him what he was now.

If anyone had lived like them, murder would be a simple daily routine that they would see every day.

"Oh look, your hair is getting lighter yayyyy."

.
..
...