"Yepp."

______________

"Katsu! I want to train! Let's go train!" Elena told him, smiling brightly at him. It was about 8 PM and Elena wanted to train. "Fine fine. But not for too long. Gym Gamma closes at 10 PM for us." Katsuki told her, getting up from the bed as he put on his black sweats with an orange stripe on the side of them, grabbing a random shirt and putting it on him.

Elena grabbed a similar pair of sweats before putting on the custom made crop top that Mitsuki made when she used to stay at U.A during the war. It was a simple black crop top with "Boom" written on the back of it, in the same orange as the stripe on the sweatpants.

Of course, this was only requested by Elena. Mitsuki isn't the one to make this if it wasn't from the request of Elena. She wouldn't boost Katsu's ego that high. She grabbed a hoodie of Katsuki's and put over her head, only for the two of them to walk out.

"I want to try something today. Can we do blindfold training? You know like you did with Endeavor? But this is to train my aura recognitions precision. Can we?" Elena asked, only for Katsuki to nod as they walked into the elevator.

"Of course. But only if you can train me afterwards, like Endeavor did." Katsuki told her, making Elena chuckle. "By the way, where is that old geezer? I haven't seen him even after waking up. I miss annoying his ass." Elena said, only for Katsuki to chuckle.

"After the battle with All for One, he lost his arm. Since he was very dependent of his hands, even if getting a prosthetic arm after that, he wasn't half as good as before. Nowadays he remains mostly at the agency and works, training other heroes to greater extends. However, he still hasn't retired fully. Even so, the billboard chart has been paused till further notice, so no one really knows who's the number one, and who's not." Katsuki explained.

"Damn. What if they stop that stuff in the end? We can't fight for the number one spot with Izu!" Elena told him, pouting. "Yeah. I'm heading to the agency tomorrow if you want to come with. He asked about you a lot of times, really annoyed me." Katsuki said, looking at her as her eyes glimmered.

"Yes! I want to do hero work!" Elena said, jumping up and down. "Maybe. I know the old hag told you that you could, but you still need to be careful. Maybe ask Endeavor to train you for awhile, regain your full strength?" Katsuki suggested as they walked out of the Heights Alliance.

"Yeah, okay. Maybe.." Elena told him, making him chuckle as he held her hand tightly. "You know, if you hadn't entered my life, I'd probably be so boring." Katsuki told her, admiring her face in the street light. "You'd be bored too. I'm a hell of a ride. I mean, have you seen my- erm...adoptive daddy issues?" Elena asked, trying to find the correct words.

"I think that's just called daddy issues. You, Izuku and Half n Half are made for each other." Katsuki told her as they turned a corner, spotting Gym Gamma.

"Maybe, but I still managed to end up with you. Though I must admit, Izuku has been looking fine and dandy lately. Damn he grew fucking tall! And those muscles..." Elena teased, making Katsuki clench his fist. "Don't finish that sentence." He threatened, side eyeing her.

"And what if i do, what're you gonna do about it, Katsu?" Elena asked in a mere whisper, her voice sending chills down Katsuki's spine.

He shuddered before lowering his head. "I might just change course and go back to the dorms to fuck you till you can't remember anyone's name, but the one you'll be screaming." He told her bluntly, only for Elena to eye him.

"So, Izuku's name?" Elena teased, only for Katsuki to glare at her. "Don't fucking test me. You'll see. I'll remember this shit, trust me." Katsuki threatened, smirking at her as he patted her shoulder.