Chapter 112. | fashion week i.

Začať od začiatku

"Whoa are you trying to fool? I'm your mother, remember?" She responded and I sighed. "Fine. We got into it with our roommates and decided that we should come here a day early." I explained as we sat my bags down.

"Have you two thought about getting your own place? I'm certain that you two would like to have your own space. Seeing how you are a couple." My mother asked. "We were talking about it on the way up here." Santana told her.

We slid of coats and shoes off before we sat down on the spare bed. Aka, the bed we will sleeping in tonight. "Our only concern is that rent here is so expensive. Both of us have been saving but still, it's expensive." I added.

"If you want, I can help you with the process. I also have a friend who does real estate here, in the city." My mom offered. "That would be great, thanks." I smiled.

***

*CLICK*

I groaned as I heard a loud click sound. It sounded like someone was taking pictures. I slowly opened my eyes and saw my mother, with her phone out taking pictures of Santana and I.

"Mom, what the hell are you doing?" I asked confusedly as I gently sat up. I don't want to wake up Tana. "You two were so cute while you were cuddling." My mom gushed as she showed me the pictures.

"Go get ready. Our flight leaves in a little bit." My mom smiled as she brushed the hair from out of my face. I nodded tiredly before walking over to my suitcase. I pulled out today's outfit and took it to the bathroom.

Since we're going to be on the plane for majority of the day, I'm dressing casual. Nothing too fancy since we're just going to the airport. After I took my shower and got dressed, I woke up Santana.

"Babe, it's time to get in the shower." I said softly as I gently shook my girlfriend. She slowly wat up against the headboard of the bed, trying to wake herself up. "Good morning." My girlfriend greeted me.

"Good morning, beautiful." I smiled as I picked her lips. She climbed out of bed and walked over to her suitcases. She pulled out an outfit before making her way over to the bathroom.

After she was finished getting dressed, we packed up everything. The three of us double checked the entire room, to make sure we didn't forget anything before we headed downstairs to checkout.

While my mother was checking out, I ordered us an Uber to the airport. I didn't drive here so, the three of us will have to take an Uber. It would be pointless to drive my car since, we'd be leaving the very next day.

The three of us waited in the hotel lobby as we waited for our Uber. "I'm starving." I announced. "Let's get something to eat at the airport." Santana suggested. "Fine but, airport food is too expensive." I sighed.

"We could split a meal while we wait. It should be able to hold us until we board the plane. They'll feed us on a real meal plane." My girlfriend pointed out. "Sounds like a plan." I smiled.

***

My mom, Santana, and I boarded the plane and we thanks to Chanel, they gave us first class seats. My parents may be well off but, this is my first time sitting in first class. I'm happy that I can experience with my girlfriend.