🌻🖤 i don't like this...🖤🌻

Pure vanilla pov.

After a while, I woke up from such a piece of shocking news I have received. My father in other words stayed by my side as I woke up from a deep sleep.

",I'm glad you're awake my child... God i can't believe this," my father said, I looked at him for a few seconds before speaking, my throat hurts from being thirsty ", no.. that baby isn't my sister- I won't accept this," I spoke finally.. I already had enough for all this years of abuse and kept on silence ",what? But what are you saying? The baby of course is going to be your lil sibling! You'll finally find a mini person that you can bond with," my father said, I avoid making eyes contact with him when his wife entered my room.

She sat down by a side of my bed close to my father a bit sad ",I'm sorry for I did to you.. I should've been a nice mother to you back then if I didn't had went nuts on you for my miscarriage.. but I know this time if it happens again, I won't blame you, but this will be a good start to be a better family now, and be a good mother I should have been before," my father wife place har hands into mines and smiled.. I felt disgusted about this ",no- no no, you think I'll forgive you just like that? I get it, you're having a baby, but having a miscarriage is not a reason that could cover everything for you had done to me, and no dad, I will not accept this child as a brother or sister.. I rather died laying down next to my real mom than her," I said standing up, and grabbing my bag I had in case I need it, and jacket at least to cover my shirt who got changed.

My father wasn't happy about and he started to yelled at me ",SHE JUST APOLOGIZED!! YOU CAN'T BLAME THE BABY WE'RE WAITING FOR NOTHING!!! WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING YOUNG MAN?!!," He yelled and I put my shoes back, I left slamming the door behind me and get inside my own car which I had the keys.. it's been a while I had drive, even if I got a driver license.

I started to drive until I parked in a store and bought some chocolate bars, and hamburgers to eat while crying ",Fucking pressure... shit now I feel bad! But is not my fault isn't...?? AHH," I said to myself slamming my head on the handle wheel until I looked back into my phone and it was Cao who was calling, Immediately wiped the crumbs off my face, also my tears to sound better than a crying child voice, I answered ",hello? Cao! My beloved, why the suddenly call?," I said ",hi nilla... I wanted to say I would not see you until 9 weeks.. I hope you don't mind tha- we can still text though," Cao said, I stayed on silence ",did something bad happened?," I said ",no is not that, I just.. you know, wanted to pass time with chip, otherwise we were going to get in suspicious and things," cao said, from what I noticed few noises were coming out and chip voice behind ",DARLING! LET'S GO! I WANNA TRY THIS OUT IN CASE OF OUR HONEYMOON," I heard ",bye! See you later after 9 weeks," Cao said and ended the call.

3rd person:

Pure vanilla throw his phone on the back seats and bang his head on the wheel, then he quietly sobbed again eating a ice cream of Strawberry now with vanilla on it, he was angry and sad at the same time that he couldn't stopped trembling, by just imagining going back home.. lead him to sleep.

Few hours later he suddenly wakes up, with a headache, he grabbed the mess he left and throws it in a garbage near the parking, he enters in the car, sighs, and grabbed his phone back, he had 59 missing calls ",fuck, this is all annoying," he said and starts driving in another place (White lily house).

White lily pov.

After hanging out with my new secret girlfriends I suppose, I was at home building a LEGO flower when I heard the bell ring, I stood up and opened the door ",Vanilla? What are you doing here this late?," I asked in panicked, his eyes were red and he looked like a mess ",Lily, I can't do this anymore.. can I stay here?," Pure vanilla said, in tears, I sigh and let him inside my house, luckily my parents were never at home for 3 months.

I comfort my best friend while he was explaining everything crying, I didn't know what to do but stay there in silence, serving him tea to calm him down ",I can't with this! I just wished that bitch was gone!! Or that I would've have die instead of my mom," pure vanilla said, I was shocked, that's when I remember what Golden cheese have taught me lately and the shows holly played on TV, and so I decided to act like that. I Slapped pure vanilla and grabbed his shoulder shaking him ",WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT? YOU'RE PURE VANILLA- GOD!! PULLED YOURSELF TOGETHER!!," and I hit him with the manual of my LEGO flower ",what-," he was confused ",show your dad you will no longer be the one obedient little mr. Perfect anymore! Be yourself, and stop suffering you asshole, and stop fearing for your step mother, be afraid of yourself and work harder so you can get the hell pit of that house," I said, I sigh, my best friend was stunned ",you're right," he finally said.

Pure vanilla had stopped and so we distracted ourselves with building pieces of LEGO like we used to as kids, until I heard keys and my dad gets inside, we both looked at him and he had a woman behind him ",Lily my dear I'm back my precious flower," my dad was surprised seeing pure vanilla with me, he was pale ",V-Vanilla! What a surprise! Lily, vanilla can you both be a dear and go to kitchen to find some medicine for wounds?," my dad said nervously, we look at each other and we did what he said, not too soon we heard noises and a woman with green hair and tall was sitting on a chair with a wound on her knee, we treated her immediately while my dad was watching in panic. Why did I feel this woman was familiar somehow? Like a past memory I had when I was small.