🖤🌼 stuck together 🌼🖤

Pure vanilla pov.

I woke up after a bit of being asleep, we were in another place ",uh cao. ," I said looking at the window and the streets ",I know.. damn rain..the places are floating around few streets, but this hotel can help," Dark Cacao said parking on the entrance and grab his wallet ",stay here, I'll be back okay?," Dark Cacao said, I stayed quietly, I passed my hand to my face and hair I noticed I had a small hair clip of a yellow flower ",what?," I looked at the my phone in the camera ",wait.. Did he.. saw my color eye?," i said freaking out, besides a bit of purple I had in that eye, I did had a small scar, but still- what is he going to think of me now?!.

I sigh.. there was nothing I could do, either he already had someone.. God relax Pure Vanilla- what? Ahhhh why.... PLEASE- I NEED HELP-

Dark cacao pov.

After I pay the room, while I was waiting for the room to be done and wait for the keys, I turned my head to my car. Pure vanilla has been strange this days and weeks.

I could barely see his face, I guess he noticed the hair clip, I mean... he still look cute even though the smal scar and bit purple on his eyes like a lightly bruise... but still.

I got everything and walked to the car and open the door where vanilla was ",hey come on," I gave the car keys to the employee ",parked it well please," I said in a cold tone and grabbed Pure vanilla, he looked pale.

As we walk to the elevator i heard someone calling us out ",oh god! Mr. Lidth!! Mr. Bourbon! I can't believe I found both!," a adult said, Pure vanilla immediately let go of my hand and cover himself with his wet jacket and threw mine to me ",oh- and you are?," I said in a cold tone once again ",oh! Uh- well I'm a director from famous movies and thanks that you're here, I would like you to be on my movie! I heard you and Ms. Chocolate chip are engaged, not but a perfect couple you two are," the man said, I felt odd specially for Pure vanilla ",Director... what is this about?," Vanilla interrupted ",oh!! Well- I just wanted to.. uh- talk to Dark Cacao I don't know if you could ever act or do something you know Mr. Bourbon? Uh- the things, I heard a lot from your dad.. you're not fit on it... sorry," the director said, Pure vanilla looked away ",one moment," I said and get with Pure Vanilla in other side ",this man is in my nerves... damn it, don't listen to him okay?," I said annoyed ",relax you big muscle- just go and give me the keys, go get your talking okay? Don't punch anyone okay? I swear if you do I will punished you," Pure vanilla said with a small smiled a bit threatened to me ",and what punished are we talking?~," I said ",no XBOX for 5 weeks," he said- damn this guy, he knows shit-.

Pure vanilla walk away and I look bad at the director- I ain't not promising shit.

I sit with a cup of coffee in the cafe of the fancy motel ",so... why did you say those stuff to him?," I asked ",I actually wanted Mr. Bourbon part of main character but his father didn't allowed.. instead to talk he told he was going to demand me if I ever asked him again or even try to convince him, and well... somehow Ms. Chip knew and started to cry a lot to gave her the role of Mr. Bourbon to her," the director said, I sigh annoyed ",Don't give her nothing at least.. I refuse to participate then, to be honest I can not stand her much.. excuse me.. I have a meeting to discuss about a school project," I said to take my leave.

I had another key so I found a room and knock before getting in ",I'm back ni-," I got interrupted by a kiss ",I hope you didn't threat him," Pure vanilla said, I slightly smile, as I caress her cheek, I wonder what she does to make her skin soft and smell good ",wait- the hotel offers those robe nightgown," I said ",I didn't know either but- I know you like dark red or dark purple so.. I got one for you on purple dark," Pure vanilla said and gave me the robe nightgow ",nilla... I love you, you do know what I like truly," I kissed him on his forehead and went to take a shower.

I came out already fresh and comfortable clothing, I went to bed besides Pure vanilla while he was watching the TV weather news ",well, as you far can see the state of breadearth is getting terrible storms with strong winds, probably it can turn into a tornado, so we'll stay alert, for now we recommend that no one should leave until the rain stop for tomorrow since streets and freeways are flooding all and cars are having incidents," the weather man said ",and it is true- we just for a report of 4 cars slip on the freeway and got into an incident of this bad condition, will let you know any in case of tornado, so be aware and stay safe," the reporter said.

I turned the TV off and the hotel food arrived what we order of Chinese food, we ate a lot and talk, I guess my lover wasn't embarrassed of his other eye no more, even if I have a cold expression face with no emotion of, my heart fills with joy seeing him being happy and the nilla I knew.

",well- this is a bad condition I guess, at least we're good," Pure vanilla said while laying down again on my side ",did you take something in case you have fever?," I said ",yup- on my way here I saw a attend lady and asked her, and so I payed the medicine to take for just in case if I get a cold," Pure vanilla said, now I was more calmly, I sigh and close my eyes.

I heard sooner the sheets moving and felt it, I open my eyes and saw Pure vanilla above me ",uh? Do you want to do it here?," I asked him ",s-shut up- I don't mean it that way-," he said with a lightly blush and laying down on my chest, I giggle a bit because of this, he even made a cute mad noise which it made me laugh even more ",what are you laughing about?," Pure vanilla said trying to sound terrified ",well- of how cute you are," I said in a more deep voice than I actually had ",stoooppp- I don't like that tone-- you win okay?," he said, I laughed hard ",we looked at each other for a moment and we kissed passionately.

2 hours later

And- i kinda lost time and actions...

I turned to the other side and saw nilla face all sweating and asleep, now it was a long day and night, now it was 11PM, so I hug him and felt asleep besides him.