☕🥟 part two of date 🥟☕

Espresso separate from the kissed looking on Madeleine face closely "look.. I may not be the perfect boyfriend you ever had but... I should've had listened to you and not my selfish thoughts about the events that I saw on the video... and thanks to my stupid pride of shit I had I pulled you out... and I have to admit that it did hurt me and as well you... you might be right... for you or me this was a waste, but now I see it differently than just something to called it wasted... I'm the one who should be apologizing to you... you didn't do anything wrong... not at all as far as I know" Espresso said and hide his face on Madeleine chest, Madeleine was quiet and hug Espresso "we're not the perfect couple either way..." they both softly laugh and Madeleine caressed the other's cheek and kissed him warmly.

Madeleine was driving somewhere else since Espresso agreed, but first he had to text his sister not be surprised for next morning or something since he was not staying at home for 2 days actually, now he had real plans with Madeleine even some privately for both, even though they discussed the problem now, without believing... they were back together again after 9 years.

Madeleine and espresso arrived on a hotel or actually some kind of motel thing with espresso and they both stay in one room at the private and quiet through walls to have their privacy and not others to heard.

/smut alert?/

Madeleine was on top of espresso, they both kissed a passionately while espresso was getting rid of Madeleine shirt and Madeleine was touching down espresso- they both keep kissing until Madeleine got on making marks on espresso neck leaving some bites and kissed while unbutton espresso shirt as well.

Madeleine pulled out espresso pants and he was getting it by touching some parts, as well kissing more and more espresso as he spread his legs for the top, actually now espresso wasn't sure- when now Madeleine was unbuttoned his pants, espresso spit gulp, Madeleine noticed how tense espresso was "are you sure you want to do it?" Madeleine said worried before he committed a mistake "..I am- is just- fuck I haven't done this before" espresso cover his face with a big red blushed of embarrassed, in other words Madeleine was surprised "I thought you los- WAIT SO YOU ARE A VIRGIN STILL?!" Madeleine laughed.

Espresso now was pissed "oh shut the fuck up! You know I wasn't even interesting on having sex or even some other things-" Espresso said rolling his eyes "aww don't be mad espressi, I'll be careful for my bottom" Madeleine said "call me that again and I will bite hardly your shit-" Espresso said in bad humor "maybe kissing it would be fine" "MADELEINE WHAT THE FUCK-".

Madeleine already taking his finger off espresso hole "well darling~ you already are ready physically i supposed.. I hope you're mentally before I put this big on you" Madeleine said "fuck off Madeleine- get this shit over with and faster before I regret this" espresso said embarrassed "well, don't complain like you usually do Karen" Madeleine said placing espresso legs around his houlder and getting on position to spreed it and gave him the entrance "what do you mean Kare- eeeen!~ aah!!~" espresso didn't finished and moan 'w-what is this feeling?! Fuck, he got too deep shit!' Espresso said with a big blushed on his cheeks.

"You say faster right? Well, whatever to please you" Madeleine said "wait! Not like that made-eeleine!!~~" espresso started to moan uncontrollably while he was getting all inside from Madeleine to him, each time he put it in again and again, it felt like his lower stomach was hot and he was sweating with some heat on his face each time Madeleine moved inside him again and again from slow to somewhat fast.

Madeleine continued over and over even giving small moaning as well with espresso who was literally squeezing the blankets with that face and tears on up expression of pleasure that got espresso crazy "ah!~ ngh!!~ more!~" espresso asked while Madeleine was sweating "are you sure?.. ngh~ I can do it and touch your sweet spot~" Madeleine said making espresso to get into another position almost sitting "what-?" Espresso was a but catching his breath when Madeleine penetrate him more deep, espresso screamed while Madeleine was moving him up and down through his dick.

Espresso had already reached his limit but Madeleine was closed, still he continued on fucking espresso more he moaned "Madeleine!~ I think I'm going to~! Ahh!~" espresso moan now bitting his bottom lip and squeezing more harder the pillow on other position with his butt up with his legs spread still "Madeleine!~ I can't! I will cum!~" espresso said "if you do than, is better too" Madeleine smirk, he cum inside of espresso sweet spot, making espresso screamed with his tongue out with some saliva like lines to his mouth and pleasure eyes looking up "Ahhhhh!!~~" espresso moaned and he came as well.

Espresso was so tired, he had now marks, and a bite close to his nipple, he was still catching his breath, chills got him over his spine when he felt the cum of Madeleine going out of his ass, in other words, Madeleine already catch his breath and hug Espresso "now that was savage... and your face was... a good to sell hentai to be honest" Madeleine said "excuse me? Want me to cut your dick off since I have a chance?" Espresso said Pissed "I- no! Actually you're so beautiful my love" Madeleine said and kiss Espresso forehead "you mother fucker-... whatever..." Espresso yawn and started to sleep, Madeleine noticed he fall asleep and cover both with blanket before that, he makes sure some things wouldn't be sticky neither bad smell and fall asleep hugging Espresso after a good fuck-..

End of smut

Hiiii!! Sorry for not posting and keep you all on wait! Here's a thing some were asking for it, so here it in- like I say before, I do not have a lot of experience on writing smut! But I hope you enjoy it! Bye!