🌶 🧀 Try outs (gone wrong)! 🧀 🌶

After a long lost meeting the teachers were proud at their honored students, which they were already walking through the hallway "ugh! This meeting got me sooo tired, Mr. Almond had to asked me the most difficult question ever! Right baby girls?" Golden cheese said hugging Hollyberry and White lily "y-yeah they were... I still can't believe they want me to grow more flowers to just be more pretty on the garden and shiny the whole school to be a greatest one on here than other school" White lily said "yeah- and I have to give more extras classes on cheerleader to be another competition Number one as always" Hollyberry said "yeah- and I have to do sports try outs on this season that is going to come very soon... by the way where is our virgin white vanilla and the hoe??" Golden Cheese said now realizing Dark Cacao and Pure Vanilla were gone "oh no- NO NO NO-- DON'T TOUCH THE CHILD YOU PERVERTED-" White lily run like it was the end of the world, which the students were confused "oh shit--" Hollyberry and Golden cheese followed her.

"So- I today I'm having my beautiful practice! I will show that I'm worth to be a honored!" Chili pepper said and she suddenly got push on the floor by Golden cheese "I'M SO SORRY TOMATE HEAD!! SEE YOU AT THE TRY OUTS ROCK STA-- LILY WAIT-- GET THAT CHAIR DOWN!!" Golden cheese run more faster "C-Chili!! Are you okay?!!" Strawberry said helping her friend standing up, when Hollyberry stop in front of Gingerbrave with a ice pack "Ahhhh- I'm very sorry about my friend! Here's a pass for the nursery, and Ice pack, your knee should be fine for a while, bye!" Hollyberry sign the pass and run towards the place White lily and Golden cheese run "I'm sorry Rockstar?!! I'LL FINISHED THAT BITCH!!! HOW COULD SHE!!" Chili said angry "but she apologized to you! What you mean?" Wizard said "ugh! Whatever" Chili said, they actually took her to the nurse room since Chili pepper actually felt pain and her knee, she had a huge bruise and stay at least until 2 periods since she had a ice pack on her since nurse Milk was there for her and other students.

After the classes

Chili friends stay to see Chili pepper training for her to be in a team, and just in case it get worse the thing that happen to her during the day "ok!! Now I want too try on you what if... THINK QUICKLY!!" coach Madeleine threw a ball towards Chili and she immediately hit to the other side of the net "yes!! Good job" coach Madeleine said "thanks coach! I practice a lot" Chili said with pride until Golden cheese arrived "okay ladies! Now is my commands! You can go do the boys football team coach Madeleine" Golden cheese said and smile "okay, good luck" coach Madeleine said and walk away to the other side of the 2 gym.

"Alright! Since you all already warm up, let's get each one in position of training, very soon the season between school and school would be in different categories, so today in all this 4 weeks we'll do Volleyball, does anyone else knows how to play?" Golden Cheese asked, and immediately Chili pepper stand up and look at Golden Cheese challenging face "I do, wanna play and show Ms. Honored?" Chili said grabbing the ball of volleyball "perfect! So since no one raised their hand or stand up, let me and this girl to show you'll a good play" Golden cheese said with a smile.

To be honest, Golden Cheese knew Chili pepper since kindergarten and middle school at each year, each team she got in, and some how she knew she was having a plan behind her challenge face, now is when Golden cheese had to be more careful, she knew that Chili hated her because at some stupid mistake she commit on her in middle school... now it time to confront her ex best friend two and two "YAH!!" Chili said and spike the ball hardly, Golden Cheese didn't see that coming and she drop herself on the floor in order to hit the ball to the other side of Chili pepper, in that moment she hit it, she noticed the bruise that Chili had because of her on this morning and she stand up to continue the game.

At this point it wasn't a game but a revenge, Golden Cheese was trying all her best, this girl was the first ever that handled her, meanwhile the other girls were surprised and cheering on Chili pepper and Golden cheese, especially chili "COME ON!! YES!!" the girls we're cheering, even got the boys other side attention, Gingerbrave was a bit nervous and Wizard was there "damn! Cheese is getting her ass beat by this girl" Dark Cacao said with a smirk, even coach Madeleine and the science teacher Espresso were there stunned.

"HERE WE GO!!" Chili said and hit the ball very hard and fall, actually she hurt her bad knee "Oh fuck!!" Golden cheese said, she tried to catch it but her strap on her shoes was loose and got tangled up, making her fall and dislocated her knee at that moment and missed the ball "AHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed in pain "Mothe fuck-" Chili pepper said about her knee, immediately Coach run and the Mr. Espresso too "god! Are you both okay?!" Mr. Espresso grab Chili pepper and Coach Madeleine on Golden cheese "oh god-- both of your knees are dislocated, let's take both of them to the Vanilla nursery" The coach said and carry Golden cheese and Mr. Espresso Chili pepper "Everyone, practice is cancel! You all can leave 15 minutes earlier!" Mr. Espresso said.

They all got into Pure Vanilla nurser room And nurse Milk "oh my! Cheese this going to hurt, we will call an ambulance for both- I'll just-" Pure Vanilla put a side of a handkerchief on Golden Cheese mouth while she was holded on her arms by Dark Cacao "1...2... and 3!!!" Pure Vanilla count and snapped Golden Cheese knee back, which a crack was heard and a scream "MMMHHHHH!!!!" now Golden Cheese was in tears, and Pure Vanilla band aid for a while her knee right after putting a cream that could calm the pain "now you Mrs. Pepper" Pure Vanilla said going to the other bed and check the knee "pleas don't---" Chili pepper said now grabbing wizard shirt and Gingerbrave hair "I'm sorry but I can feel one part of it besides being dislocated you have something that is not on his right place" Pure vanilla and put the other handkerchief on her mouth. Now Chili was on fear "ok, hold her tight, she moves it would be terrible " Pure Vanilla said, Gingerbrave grab her arm on the left and Strawberry on the right, and wizard was filming with a good smile "1....2... And 3!!" Pure Vanilla snapped to the right place the knee, and once again another scream with tears in pain "MMMMMMMHHHH!! MOTHER FUCK-" Chili said and she actually squeeze Gingerbrave hand into a cracked "ahhhhh my hand--" Gingerbrave cried.

"Fuck sake-- now we're both fucked" Golden cheese said "sure you are..." Chili said in sarcasm "look.. I know you hate me, even more for the past years I bullied you... but I wasn't myself okay? I was just angry in that time about my things at home that I even took it on you and some other, but I really do feel guilty and if you did this I don't know, I deserve it, but I just want you to know I'm sorry" Golden cheese said, Chili pepper was on silence "you always made fun of me that I was useless on everything I tried to win... and now you're apologizing after you took years of work so I could be just like a honored student? Pff- oh please Cheese, you don't have nothing better than make people feel sorry about you" Chili pepper said, now Golden Cheese was more in feeling terrible, she was about to say something until their parents arrived and took them to different hospitals both, now what will happen next?.