crazy night 2 ❤🔞

Yup- it continues even here (you'll know where is over)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
",you look so good with your medical uniform..~," Dark Cacao said, removing his jacket ",mhm..~ and you with that Gridiron Football uniform..~ ah~," Pure Felt something harder on him ",damn it cao~ did you bring a condom..~?," Pure Vanilla ask ",yes, but I don't think I got the right size," Dark Cacao pulled his wallet off his pocket, and look at the size ",shit- i got XL, too small for me... you wouldn't mind if we did it without condom right? We had done it with one, there's no chance we might get a disease soon just for this one," Dark Cacao said, Pure Vanilla thought about it, he looked at his bag that had 4 of those on Dark Cacao size in case, but he smirk ",nope~ i don't think I have right now, and I wouldn't mind something new~," Pure Vanilla said.

They keep kissing passionately, Pure Vanilla helped getting rid of Dark Cacao shirt ",hahahaha~," Pure Vanilla couldn't hold himself anymore and squeeze Dark cacao chest, Dark Cacao was not even surprised ",really nilla-? My boobs again?," Dark Cacao said, Pure Vanilla laughed ",I'm sorry, I just can't do it without squeezing you Hahaha," Pure Vanilla laughed ",very funny," Dark Cacao smiled, removed Pure Vanilla shirt and pants ",hmm.. let's see how you would like that~," Dark Cacao smirk ";wait what-."

Dark cacao was biting Pure vanilla chest ",nmm..~ ah~," Pure Vanilla moaned, Dark Cacao was really turned on ",hahaha, say goodbye to your walking today," Dark Cacao smirk, turned Pure Vanilla around on the table with his hands on the back, Dark Cacao was rubbing himself on Pure vanilla butt ",fuck~ just put it inside me~ ah..~ please?~," Pure Vanilla said, breathing in lust ",pff- I love when you beg me~ but I don't wanna hurt you there~," Dark Cacao said ",please~ we already done a lot of time~," Pure vanilla was a bit desperate to have Cao inside him ",fine nilla, don't complain if you can't walk tomorrow~ today i won't have mercy~," Dark Cacao pulled off Pure Vanilla underwear, and his pants with his underwear.

Before he went inside of pure vanilla, Dark Cacao slap Pure vanilla's butt cheek ",Ah!~," Pure Vanilla moan at this ",alright nilla~ I'll fuck you until you won't walk again~," Dark Cacao said, now getting his dick inside Pure Vanilla, He felt how wet Pure Vanilla was, he smiled at this and in one fell swoop completely inside Pure Vanilla hole ",AH!~♡," Pure vanilla did felt a pain, but Dark Cacao started moving ",(fuck.. this hurts)," Pure vanilla said kn his mind, but with each movement of thrusts that Dark Cacao gives him made him ignore that pain and it turned into pleasure, he moaned like crazy, and this made Dark cacao really horny at this point, he increased each thrust more fast and violently ",ah!!~ ah!!~~ mmn!!~ ah!!~~ C-Cao!!~," Pure vanilla lost his mind on this pleasure.

Dark Cacao let go of Pure Vanilla hands on his back, and he thrust him more and more savagely, they were sweating in lust, their bodies going against each other, with few noises.

.
.
.
.
No smut part here shortly

A girl was on the other side, outside of the library, she gasp, that voices were familiar, she squeeze her hands and walk away madly ",so.. he has a mistress... fine. Is not like he'll be with that bitch forever," she pulled her phone and called someone ",daddy, are you here yet? No? It's alright I'll be heading to one of my friends house, sure daddy, I love you," the girl said whipping her tears, and hang up the phone ",why are you crying chip?," a unknown good looking guy said ",just take me to your house, I need to forget something," Chocolate chip said ",ohh did you get cheated on again? Pff- is not surprising chip, you cheated on him first," chip didn't say anything, she just went inside the car.

End of no smut here
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Smut here ⚠️

After few while ",Ah!~~♡ Ah!!~~♡," Pure Vanilla continue moaning ",shit~ ngh~," Dark Cacao roughly turned Pure Vanilla in another position, face to face, Dark Cacao put Pure Vanilla legs around his shoulder ",fuck you're so sexy making those faces!~," Dark Cacao kissed Pure Vanilla, both kissing passionately, Dark Cacao grabbing Pure vanilla hands above his head, they continued even more roughly.

Every went flying, just the two of them, Pure Vanilla I was panting and moaning, especially on the especial spot he loved. Time passed ",fuck I'm cumming~," Dark Cacao said ",do It darling!~♡," Pure Vanilla bit his bottom lip wanting everything inside him ",Good boy~ ah!~," Dark Cacao stopped very deep of Pure Vanilla in the spot he liked cum inside him ",AHH!!~~♡," Pure Vanilla moaned loudly of pleasure, he cum too.

Both were breathing heavily ",fuck, I love you," Dark Cacao said, Pure Vanilla kissed him ",I love you too cao," they both kissed.

Dark cacao was placing his clothes of practice back again since he didn't wanted to make his clean clothes dirty, So did Pure Vanilla in his medical clothing he had ",we're lucky I have a key of the locker room to take showers at the gym," Dark Cacao said, cleaning the table ",I can't believe we had sex in a public area, and at school.. we're honored students,we were supposed to put on a example of good students- shit-," Pure Vanilla said ",well I don't give a fuck, it's their problem for giving us keys of the school," Dark Cacao finishing with the cleaning ",let's just go- mmn...~," Pure vanilla gave a little moan ",woah- you're trying to provoke?~," Dark Cacao said ",idiot- I think everything is coming down, let's just go," Pure Vanilla said opening the door of the library, with his bag he walked out of the library, but his legs were shaking ",hahahaha," Dark Cacao close the door after getting himself out of the library, he laughed seeing Pure Vanilla with trouble walking.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
End of smut

Dark Cacao place a sweater on Pure Vanilla to cover the marks he left on his neck, they were both walking to the shower places but a teacher were there in the gym ",what are you guys doing here?," the dance teacher said ",oh- Ms. Rose, we were heading at the lockers to shower," Dark Cacao said letting go of Pure Vanilla hand, Pure Vanilla was nervous ",oh really? I thought the gym club in general left like 1 hour ago?," Rose cookie was looking at them ",you guys look messy," Ms. Rose said, Dark Cacao didn't say anything ",oh, it's because I was studying for a little after my club team were over, and Dark Cacao distracted me to try playing football like I promise him today after his practice and my medical after school program, but thanks to him I got hurt in my knees and we were hoping taking a shower since he made me sweat like hell playing football," Pure Vanilla said, Ms. Rose was thinking and it made sense to her, since she hated sports ",oh you poor thing, go disinfect yourself then! What are you guys waiting? Dark Cacao go help him! And don't play rough with him in football," Ms. Rose said.

They both walk to the boys lockers ",that was close," Dark Cacao said ",luckily my dad always puts band-aids in my bag secretly once every week," Pure Vanilla said undressing himself ",uff~ looking hot now," Dark Cacao said ",no no- not here at least."

They both finished taking a shower and change to other clothes ",how come you have extra clothes?," Dark Cacao ask ",just like you I need pair in case I ruined my uniform or anything," Pure vanilla reply.

They walk away, Pure Vanilla went inside Dark Cacao car ",it's been a while since I was in your car," Pure Vanilla said ",hmm- you want to get dinner with me?," Dark Cacao said inviting Pure Vanilla ",pff- you know me a lot, yes," Pure Vanilla accept, they both went to eat together.