The mess of the party?🎉 🍷🍾

Right after the day, the following day Pure vanilla woke up, do his things, went to the doctor for everyday therapy and check up, until noon he was getting all dressed.

                     Today 6:23
Me🌼:
Hey guys! I hope we all ready! Aren't you all excited?

Gingerbrave🍪:
Sure we are! I just need a few 20 minutes- I can't find the last piece of my suit-

Wizzard🍬:
Hope you find it because we have at least a few minutes

Strawberry 🍓:
I hope we don't get lost

Chili🌶:
Well I want to get a good rich person now.

Wizzard🍬:
You mean your girl rye?

Chili 🌶:
Hey! No- she's just a boring bitch- I prefer more than her

Gingerbrave🍪:
Okay guys we need to stop- I found my piece and I'm already done, so see you later!

Me🌼:
Okay! I'll just pretend I didn't read this stuff silently.

Chili🌶:
Fine whatever- see you all then.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pure vanilla left his phone and finished a few things, he felt dizzy and everything went black for a bit, but he thought it wasn't something to be concerned ",Son!! Hurry up!! We can't be late! And pick up your new friends," Vanillin said in a higher voice from downstairs ",coming dad!!," pure vanilla said, before he grabbed his phone and wallet he felt something wet on his hand, it was few drops of blood that was coming from his nose suddenly ",uh-," he said confused, he immediately remove the blood and took his medicine and left the room, he was still concerned now, but not much.. he just needs to get his friends ",everything okay?," his father asked ",yeah dad..," Pure vanilla said, and they both were heading to get Pure Vanilla new friends.

Gingerbrave pov:

I was waiting for few minutes when the car arrived ",GET IN!!," Chili shout at me from the window of the car, and I enter, it was fancy with a lot of space to my surprise  ",so you manage almost business around the country and contract of the CEO?! How?," as usually I heard wizard with his excited eyes questioning our friend dad ",well- I put a lot of effort at school and get the highest GPA to get good scholarships on privilege schools I couldn't even effort to pay," Pure vanilla dad said, I was quiet impressive that since he was a kid, all his family was poor, even not to get food, but now a business men was form, actually he is a cool guy, I wonder how much more he is making...?

At the end we arrived, Chili was already looking for a sugar like she always do-- but instead she was the one in shock, Rye arrived and took her, pfff- her face was funny after that, all pissed.

Anyways, Pure vanilla, Strawberry and I were dancing with Wizard like a group, and some point Pure vanilla introduced us to the people and very good and kind, they didn't care if we were rich or something! They were soo kind to us! Even the famous violinist Mint was there, God! He play so good!!

We spend everything most of the time until... she arrived, I was talking to Wizard while Chili was making a messed with rye on the dance floor when we heard Strawberry scream across the hallway ",uh?! Was that-," I couldn't finished when wizard saw Strawberry and took me me with him. Her white dress with pink was all covered by watermelon juice and even a few drinks of color on her, wizard was so pissed and grab Chocolate chip by her arm before she could split the wine ",WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?," he said, I run to help Strawberry while she was sobbing ",what? This isn't a place for you all people unpopular to come in this territory of mine! People like me and this are welcome, why don't you guys pack your ugly ass shit and go out of here peasants?," Chocolate chip said, I stay in silence.. when Wizard was about to punch her, Pure vanilla appeared in front and looked at me ",please take her to one of the rooms, Alfred will guide you guys to help her on her fit, I'll handle this, wizard I know you want to throw hands on her, then do it after Strawberry is gone to changed.. I Don't want to upset her," Pure vanilla said, I immediately left with Strawberry of the room.

Strawberry changed her outfit she got to pick and got her hair and makeup done, since it was all ruined ", *sniff* what could probably happen? Why is people p-picking o-on me?, is it because of my speak p-problem?," Strawberry said a bit upset, this hurts my heart and I grabbed her by her shoulder ",no... You're perfect the way you are, they just don't get it! Come on little pink star," I said, of course I didn't want her to feel that way, so we leave right after she was done... and then.. we heard a crash and people whispering as well yelling and screaming, now what happen?