🥟☕ date? ☕🥟

I got all my work and the news the other secretary said, now I get why they didn't answer me.

I spend the days normally until Friday... it was the date day, so I did my work and got out on time to take a bath and other ones-- as well get ready in something casual.. I mean is not a big deal the date, at least he won't annoyed me from th next 3 days or 4, so it's good.

I went down stairs and my sister was there with her husband that I don't truly like and her baby of I think 6 months old walnut or something is her nickname since she looks like it "hey- uh, I'm going to do some business for a while with another teacher, don't wait for me to dinner or come early" I said and play with my cute niece baby hands while she was giggling "oh! Sure! I was hoping if you could read your niece a book before sleep- but is fine! Anyways me and almond were planning on having a movie night, hope you don't mind if we eat on the couch..." she explained "sure, as long as you clean the messed in there or just something is fine, I don't mind actually.." I said careless "ok! Have fun" she said and grabbed my niece "have fun brother-in-law" almond said "yeah- ok" I leave.

To be honest Latte lives with me now, ever since Walnut was born, she told me if she could live with me and her husband to my house while they were looking for a apartment or at least buy a house, since in the area she was it wasn't good place and there was smoke around for a newborn, so I accept and she's living on the second and floor and I took the third in the last room of it far from the stairs, why? I love my niece but...she cries a lot... I do love kids, but they got into my nerves sometimes specially crying.

It was 8:30 and I was already sit on the table like 5 minutes early, and Madeleine finally appeared "espressi! Hello my beautiful darkness" he said, raise an eyebrow at this "first- espresso please.. and thanks for the compliment??" I said confused. Everything was awkward.

After food of course they already pay TvT

Besides it was a date, so I shouldn't have talk anymore of school like I used to "so uh- any good thing with your life? I mean- we haven't contacted each other like 9 years ago since we graduated from high school to university... anything neew--" I was dragged outside with Madeleine "Madeleine what the fuck?!" I said complaining "come on espressi! We are all good together right? Let's get too here" Madeleine carry me on his back while he was running with me, this idiot--

Narrator

Madeleine took into a good at night beautiful place where they could see the magnificent views of the moon and the beautiful rivers and sky "...ma...this is... what-" Espresso said while seeing this beautiful place, for some reason it kinda remember him when him and Madeleine used to get skipped at noon from school at crazy fights and to this pretty views or viewpoints around the areas, the beautiful romantic places...

"Maddie I-..." Espresso was surprised, it was like back when they used to date, he felt the warmth again and his heart beating, he was even in panic when Madeleine hug him behind with his hands on his palms and the wind with them "...." Espresso stay quiet, he wasn't comfortable and the same uncomfortable, he was just confused this moments.

"so? What you think?" Madeleine said "it's beautiful, but why did you plan bring me on here? Isn't this like something special for you to give to someone else?" Espresso asked, Madeleine got the indirect for him and his smile change into a guilty face, he grab Espresso for his chin and both got in eye contact "Espresso I... I'm so sorry for I did... I wasn't cheating on you by then... it just... Zoe got me on a horrible drug to make me slept with her because she knew I was gay and I love you, and she just got jealous for our happiness" Madeleine said "but if you knew you were on drugs does that means you did a test or did you accept it? Because I remember a video of it of 'you' taking the drug to slept with her, so tell me, how I am not going to take that wrong?" Espresso said, he was pretty calm actually "well... there was certainly things I didn't told you even before our relationship that I regret but... Zoe was kinda my supposed to be my fiancé... but to be honest I didn't told since I had to threw away the engagement because I knew she wasn't my type, neither everyone else except you... besides... You're right... I did accept the drug not because I wanted to... I did for you and my family..." Madeleine said, Espresso was confused "what? For me? Madeleine what are you trying to say?" Espresso was thinking now "I was forced to be with her before met you, and after I canceled the engagement of her and me, she... got like a psychopath... I swear when I found out she literally had a fucking room with all of your pictures and threats with you and me on photos... it actually made me sick... and the reason I truly accept the drug because I didn't want to do it but I had to do, I didn't want her to harm you neither my family since she was of business with my family and it was the only one to get us out of trouble my Mother committed, if I didn't do it, she would probably already killed you... she already had you set up with a snipper on look when she offered me the deal... I never thought you would see before I told you and separated" Madeleine said in other words Espresso was stunned, all the years he been rejecting Madeleine without a explanation... espresso in other word he knew Madeleine was right... he knew that her mother messed before with mafias and all those stuffs... even when he was shot on his leg on a situation of dead but gladly Madeleine appeared with his cousin to save him.

"... I was hoping something else but... I knew this wouldn't work.. I'm sorry to waste your time on this date with me... I'll give you a ride home actually..." Madeleine said letting Espresso freely from his arms and turned around to walk away, Espresso bite his inferior lip, he was guilty as well, so he just tuned around to Madeleine sighs with a bit of blushed and called him "Madeleine wait!-" Espresso called him, Madeleine turned around confused "wha-" he couldn't finished when Espresso got to him and kissed him.