Chapter 21: Storytelling & Explanations

Start from the beginning

As they both walked inside, Gaea and MJ then sat in the seats of the dining room of the house. While Gaeas' grandchildren are still sleeping, both decided to interact with one another, mainly MJ getting to know more about her extremely op Mother-In-Law and her husbands' half-siblings. As well as the other names that Gaea has been referred to by their respective cultures and religions.

MJ: So who are your first children?

Gaea simply smiled at MJs' question.

Gaea: Well. My first is Atum, who would be later known to the Egyptians as Amon Ra.

MJs' eyes widened.

MJ: No way. The Amon Ra?

Gaea chuckled at MJs' reaction.

Gaea: Yep. Amon Ra. He was the ruler of the Ennead, but that position currently belongs to Osiris, the Egyptian God of the Dead and my Great-Great-Grandson, while Amon Ra is his Great-Grandfather.

MJ felt her mind blown, metaphorically.

Gaea: And my second child that I had with the Demiurge is Thoth. Formerly a God of the Moon, still a God of Wisdom. He's currently the Vizier to Osiris, as he was to Amon Ra. He's also known as Ibis. In the past, he had certain abilities related to the Moon, though I suppose he might've lost that ability. Not sure if he has any other powers other than his ability to keep his library organized.

At the last bit, Gaea laughed quietly, with MJ doing the same along with her Mother-In-Law.

A/N: This is true in the comics.

A/N: Of the 2 that Gaea gave birth to, courtesy of the Demiurge, Atum/Amon Ra is the elder brother, while Thoth is the younger brother. Technically, they're not Egyptian Gods, but 2nd Gen Elder Gods.

Atum/Amon Ra:

Thoth:

Osiris: