Chapter 11: The New Company and the Robot Imposter

Admittingly, this day could've gone worse, but it didn't. Or so she's telling herself. It's been the usual "Capturing common criminals" and whatnot. Honestly, there's nothing out of the ordinary thus far. But Mary would find out soon enough.

As Mary Fitzpatrick, or Mother Earth, continues to swing from building to building, she then notices the initials on a building. With the letter "PI". PI? What does that mean? Since when is there a company with the "PI" initials?

 PI? What does that mean? Since when is there a company with the "PI" initials?

But Mary immediately slapped her forehead and sighed at the obvious. Of course Otto had created his own company. And the irony of it, he did so Peter Parkers' name. For a man as intelligent as Otto Octavius is, he can be an idiot. Then again, even intelligent people have failed to see the irony of certain things.

Mary then swung inside the Parker Industries building, where she saw multiple people working. This made Mary curious about it. Since her son is still in a coma, who is running the company then? Mary looked around and saw an all too familiar Spider themed heroine in professional clothing, like those that you wear to work. Jessica Drew, aka Spider-Woman.

Apparently, Jessica Drew must've become a temporary CEO of Parker Industries, until Peter recovers. Then again, she has experiences with CEOs taking their roles seriously rather than letting it get over their heads, which made Mary respect Jessica Drew more. For some reason, Mary expected MJ. But since she's watching over her kids, Mary wouldn't recommend for MJ to have more weight up her shoulders. She doesn't deserve to bear that much weight.

Jessica Drew then walked to her temporary office and let out a tired sigh. She knew that being a CEO of an international company would bear a lot of weight, so it's to be expected. But still, she felt that metaphorical weight. She then rests her head on her left hand as she looks at the footage of security cameras from various floor sections. She then hears the door open, revealing Peter's mother.

This made Jessica jump a little in surprise, causing her breasts to bounce a bit. She then regains her composer. Mary watched on, but Jessica did have a feeling that Mary was looking at her breasts when they bounced for a moment. Decided that it shouldn't matter, for now, Jessica sighed and asked Mary.

Jessica Drew: What do you want?

A/N: If you know the reference, then you had a good childhood.

Mary/Gaea responded back.

Mary: Nothing. Except that I'm curious about something in Parker Industries?

Jessica Drew raises her eyebrows, expressing curiosity and suspicion.

Jessica Drew: What do you want to know?

Mary: The suits that Octavius had made. I need to see if I can find a use for them.

Jessica Drew then stands and stretches herself. She then made a hand gesture to Mary.