Chapter 25: Symkarian Mission Preparation

While MJ gets recovered in Avengers Mountain, Teresa Parker is currently in a Symkarian Transport VTOL, along with other members of Sable Internationals. Plenty of Sable Internationals members were chattering amongst one another. Like how many people would that aren't a bunch of overgrown children that bring unnecessary drama like some toxic idiots online in the U.S.. Teresa Parker didn't bother with their conversations, but she did hear mentions of a "Supremacist" terrorist group. She made a mental note to ask Empress Silvija Sablinova about that.

 She made a mental note to ask Empress Silvija Sablinova about that

Teresa Parker: This is gonna be quite the mission

The younger sister of Peter Benjamin Parker thought exasperatingly.

Sometime later, the Symkarian Transport VTOL flew through the seemingly endless sea of Grasslands. Full of Flora and Fauna. Like Wolves, Eurasian Lowland Bison, Terror Birds, Aurochs, Eurasian Cave Lions, and even Symkarias' largest resident mammal, the Symkarian Palaeoloxodon. It was magnificent there. Simply amazing and beautiful.

Sadly, there are no windows on the sides of the Symkarian Transport VTOL, only in the front. Otherwise, the Sable International members would've enjoyed the view of the Symkarian Wilderness.

The Symkarian Transport VTOL then finally landed on the only surface air base near the Symkaria Imperial Castle.

It is still mind-blowing that Symkaria is still the only remaining Eurasian Empire to this day.

At least it's a Constitutional Monarchy.

Teresa and the other Sable International members exited the VTOL. Teresa, unlike the other Sable International members, headed towards the Symkaria Imperial Castle. Inside, Teresa headed to the Wild Pack HQ within the castle, where 2 Symkarian Elite Guard members stood in front of her. Unlike the Common Symkarian Guards, the Symkarian Elite Guard are in charge of guarding very important locations in Symkaria. The Symkarian Elite Guard are even in charge of their own Underground Ranger Posts in the Symkarian Wilderness, carrying on the duty of patrolling the Symkarian Wilderness, which is considered sacred to the Symkarian People, including the Symkarian Imperial Royal Family.

But unlike the other Elite Guard members, the ones who have a white painting of a Tiger head on both of their armored shoulder pads are in charge of guarding the Symkarian Imperial Royal Family. All the way to even the current Empress of Symkaria, Silvija Sablinova. They're labeled as Symkarian Elite Royal Guardsmen, or SERG for short.