Chapter 21: Storytelling & Explanations

As Gaea was about to walk back inside the house, MJ appeared as she opened the door. MJs' concern conveyed on her face and eyes. Concerned for her extremely op Mother-In-Law.

MJ: My lady, is everything alright?

Gaea: Everything's fine, MJ. Just had to deal with a certain Hell Lord.

MJs' face then shows fear.

MJ: He's here?

Gaea shakes her head.

Gaea: Nay. He's no longer here. You and your children are safe.

MJ then sighed in relief as she put her hand on her chest and let out deep breaths. After a moment of awkwardness, Gaea then spoke to her Daughter-In-Law.

Gaea: MJ, I thought we were beyond formalities. Please, call me Mom, or Mother, or any other names that I assumed.

MJ felt embarrassed as she scratched the back of her neck to express that embarrassment. MJ then nodded slowly as she gestured to her Mother-In-Law to go inside. The Great Mother obliged as she walked inside. As she got closer to MJ, the height difference between Gaea and MJ became more clear. While MJ is 5'8, Gaeas' height varies depending on how she feels.

At this current time and place, Gaea is around 7 feet tall, specifically in the lower ranges.

MJ: Then again, I did hear from Dr Strange that Gaea can change her height at will.

A/N: Her varying height is true in the comics. Especially in comics like Defenders (2001), The Order (2002), and The Mighty Thor (2011).

Gaea, having the power of Telepathy, can hear her Daughter-In-Laws' thoughts, but chooses to say nothing.

MJ felt intimidated and nervous by Gaea. Not just because of her height, but her power as well. Although Gaea isn't using her powers at the moment, MJ can still feel it, even when looking at Gaeas' eyes. It made her feel awestruck, humbled, amazed, yet terrified and afraid, to be in the presence of not a Goddess from a specific Pantheon, but a Goddess that came before them. The Elder Gods, also referred to as the "Primal Gods" by some.

It made MJ feel like she should bow before the Great Mother.

But MJ also felt envious of Gaea.

It's not that she hates her. So far, MJ has taken a liking towards her Mother-In-Law.

It's just that the only thing she's envious of about her Mother-In-Law is Gaeas' body & beauty.

Sure, MJ has a good looking figure & beauty herself, and her spider powers certainly enhanced her body.

But Gaeas' body & beauty was even more impressive. Even the most beautiful & hot of Goddesses that MJ met, are seemingly outmatched by Gaeas' own beauty and body.

It was flawless.

Seemingly perfect.

Beautiful & Flawless.

And those lips?

MJ can tell that Gaeas' lips are soft and silken.

Men, be it Gods or Mortals, would be falling over themselves just to win a smile from the Elder Goddess of Earth. Same for bisexual and lesbian women.

But, from what MJ had seen, Gaeas' a lot of things.

Shallow isn't one of them.

MJ: How the Hell did Richard Parker manage to get the attention of a higher being like Gaea? I'm starting to think that Peter must've gotten the "Parker Luck" from his dad.