GRIM DEFEAT P.T 1

Start from the beginning

The boy stared back at her, he lasted a second longer than before, spluttered a quick 'sorry' and tried to scurry off to where his house was but just before he did Bluebell caught his arms making him turn in alarm and confusion.

"I'm just takin' the piss out of ya, bruv." She grinned at him, letting go of his arm when he saw a small hesitant smile on him. "Stay but y'know, think before you speak, eh?"

"Right, sorry." The boy laughs awkwardly, before slowly returning to his previous spot, his eyes still not meeting hers or anyone else for that matter.

"And that my friends, is why you don't fuck with us, isn't that right Blue?" Roman laughs, smirking down at her.

Bluebell grinned cockily at him and shrugged. It wasn't quite a response, but at the same time, it was a vague answer open for interpretation. Roman chuckled again and turned back to the group around them, all discussing ways Pettigrew could have gotten inside the castle.

Bluebell ignored them, her eyes travelling around the hall, finding Grindelwald first, he looked a bit nervous and anxious, the Luna girl was next to him speaking but he didn't seem to be listening lost in his thoughts. Bluebell wondered if it was because of Pettigrew but what did he have to be nervous about? Albeit, having a convicted murderer inside the castle's bad but not enough to be looking that worried.

She debated going to talk to him, maybe she could ease his worries, whatever they are, get him to talk to her, comfort him, be a shoulder to cry on and... maybe if it all ends well, they can sneak out to snog somewhere, she knows plenty of places for that now, that'll be nice.

After calculated thinking Blue decided against it, firstly, they couldn't sneak off, Professor was looking at every corner of the sodding castle, there was nowhere safe and secondly, she was in a similar state of concern, although she was better at hiding it, even from herself, so she can't help him even if she wanted, it'll be like a blind guiding a blind.

With a sight, Bluebell's eyes move again to the Slytherin house, they were all together in the corner not straying from their house fellows, her eyes settle on Daphne, remembering her of the note she send her earlier that day... she ought to speak with her about it because what the fuck?

She has too many questions and hasn't the slightest idea where to start.

Then at the Hufflepuff's, Penny was on the corner, alone, with her nose stuck in a book, from where she was Bluebell couldn't read the title, not even with her glasses on but she had a clue of what it was probably off.

"Everyone into their sleeping bags!" shouted Percy, cutting through her thoughts and whatever it is that Roman was now discussing with the group. "Come on, now, no more talking! Lights out in ten minutes!"

Roman groaned loudly, head falling back in exasperation.

"Let's not piss about, bruv," Bluebell said to Roman; she nudged her head toward where Eric and Lorena had been saving them two sleeping bags.

"Yeah, yeah." He rolled his eyes and walked with Bluebell to the corner where they were at.

"And the number one news reporters have come back," Eric said, looking up from the book, he seems to be the only one with it these days. "Good audience?"

Roman shrugged, as he slumped down on one of the bags, hands behind his head. "Yeah, just a couple who were rough around the edges but Blue sort them out."

"Oh, what happened?" Lorena asked, turning to Blue who shrugged dismissively as she sat down next on her sleeping bag, next to hers.

"Nothing interesting."