49. Sex and Sunsets

Start from the beginning

"Dream."

His rambling is cut off by her saying his name, so desperately.

"I'm sure."

With that last confirmation, Dream lets go of her wrists, moving down and roughly spreading her legs apart.

Before she can even comprehend, he plunges two fingers straight inside.

Y/N moans softly, trying to push back against his. Dream grabs her waist and smiles.

"So wet already? That's how I know you want this."

He stops his movements for a moment, making her whine at the loss. With a dark chuckle, his lips begin to place gentle kisses on the skin of her inner thighs.

"Dream," she whispers. "Stop teasing, please."

"So needy," he rumbles, his voice deep and husky.

His fingers pick up their movements again, curling and scraping against Y/N's walls.

Her hands drop down to grab onto his hair, tugging as she continues to moan. Her sounds fuel his lust and he plunges a third finger in, properly scissoring her open. 

"Fuck, Dream," she moans out as he curls his fingers, hitting that one spot.

A sound of disappointment leaves her throat as Dream's fingers instantly withdraw.

Rough hands grab into her hips, nails digging deep into the flesh. Dream pulls her closer, sitting up on his knees.

His cock is red and leaking, his hips already trying to thrust against hers.

Yet his voice is gentle, and his fingers are soft as they brush stray strands of hair from her face. He notices her body shake slightly and her fingers grasp the blanket beneath them.

"Baby, are you okay?" His voice wraps her with its warmth and he reaches up to hold her hand. "Do you want to stop?"

"No," her voice shakes and he sees a few tears slip from her eyes. "I'm— just getting flashbacks."

"Darling," his hand rubs against her cheek soothingly, and his grip on her hips releases. "If you don't want to, just tell me. I won't be upset."

"I do want you Dream," Y/N says, a few tears trickling down her cheeks. "But I'm still scared. I want to trust you."

His mind flashes back to their first encounters, how  Y/N seemed so strong and confident.

She letting herself be vulnerable to me.

He smiles reassuringly and caresses her cheek, his thumb swiping across her knuckles.

"I'll go slow okay love? Just tell me if you want to stop."

"Okay," she whispers. Dream leans down and kisses her gently, his hand wipes away a few tears.

His hand returns to her hips but he keeps the other tightly interlocked with his. 

"Ready?"

He receives a nod of confirmation which is all he needs.

He slowly pushes his tip in, keeping a careful watch on Y/N's face. She lets out a gasp and the grip on his right hand tightens.

Slowly, Dream pushes deeper until completely bottoming out. He sits there, gently grinding his hips and letting her adjust.

"Move," she whines to which he raises an eyebrow.

"You sure?" She nods frantically, her eyes squeezed shut. "Okay, tell me if it hurts."

Dream pulls out all the way before slamming back in aggressively. Y/N lets out a broken moan as Dream grips her tightly and sets a brutal pace for his thrusts.

They're slow but rough, dragging against her as she screams his name.

"Dream!"

He smirks with satisfaction, realizing he just hit her g-spot.

"That feel good darling?"

Her fingers grip the blanket tightly and her nails dog into his flesh as she throws her head back against the sand.

Dream lets out a dark chuckle and feels her desperately clenching around him.

"Close already?"

His hips snap into hers to punctuate the questions. She just nods her head in a silent yes.

His fingers dig into her bone as his thrusts begin to lose rhythm and grow sloppy.

"I'm close too. In or out?" Dream lets out a grunt as she tightens around him.

"Out please," Y/N says, a moan escaping her lips in between words. "I don't feel like having kids."

"And I don't feel like becoming a father," Dream chuckles. He pulls out just as he climaxes all over the blanket.

Y/N continues to shake slightly under him.

Realizing she didn't finish yet, he flicks her clit a few times with his thumb making her release all over his hand.

The sun's last rays peek over the ocean as Dream holds himself up, hovering over Y/N. He grins, admiring her beauty.

Her eyes are closed and her chest rises and falls with deep pants. Her hair is spread around her head and her body still shivers slightly.

"Was that good love?" Dream asks, dipping down to place gentle kisses on her collarbone.

"Yes," Y/N breathes out. "Sex hasn't felt that good in a long time."

Dream chuckles and brushes a few strands of hair from her forehead.

"I'm glad. Thank you for trusting me."

Y/N smiles, a genuine, warm, and loving smile as he places one hand on her back, gently pushing her into a sitting position.

Once she's upright, she collapses against his bare chest. Her arms wrap around his neck as his arms continue to support her.

She connects their lips in a gentle kiss.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

The final rays of the sun bathe them in its golden light as Y/N slowly falls asleep in the arms of her lover.

——————————————————————————————

1,468 words

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT

My internet went out when I tried to post it and deleted the whole chapter somehow which sucked

This chapter might not be the best since I had to rewrite it but I tried!

I'm trying to put out another regular chapter for the rest of y'all who didn't read this one.

Comment any mistakes you find so I can fix them!