"why? look at you all their eyes eating you up I can smell their bodily fluids and know what they are exactly thinking"

I smirk at his face expression. I walk up to him as he stares down at me.

"its ok baby mama-"

He yanks my hair back by a fist full my neck craning with the force of his firm grip his other hand grabs around my throat he squeezes and release, squeezes and releases, his eyes blazing with fire over my face. He pushes himself away and clicks his finger.

"hurry up with the strip show I need a cold shower or a quick fuck"

I fake solute behind him looking for levi he's outside smoking a cigar with dario and a few other guys.

"Good evening levi tonights entertainment is ready please join us inside when you finish"

I say in the sweetest softest melody voice I can muster up levi licks his lips nods dub out his cigar in the ashtray and follows behind me.

"your a tease in this sexy piece mischief"

I point to the chair he sits with a grin on his smug face rubbing his hands together. I pull out the blind fold.

"hang on mischief I thought I get to watch the strip show?"

"who said its a strip show?"

I look for lex and flip him the bird and notice a few sad faces. ha I got another one over you.

"lex you suck balls" levi curses.

I walk around levi and blind fold him as I whisper in his ear.

"Nod if your wifey agreed?"

He swallows and nods. I already know just hyping him up. A few men whistle and cat calling around the room. I press play on my phone to the playlist I had prepared.

kenya kween tall dark and mysterious in a gold sweetheart three piece lingerie garter stockings and heels. She sways her body in levi exposed chest he dances his hands around her blinded folded a few guys whistle and cheer levi on. She spins on top of his lap her back is against levi's chest she bends over his knee's hands on the marble floor her legs go wide she raises her hips dropping it on top of levi lap repeatedly he slaps her ass a few times.

"she's my type of chocolate" one of levi's cousin murmur as kk walks back to the room as russian princess walks out she places her hand to slide down levis robe over his shoulders it cause levi to shift in his chair he hissed as she twist his nipple between her fingers he yanked her hair back her eyes closed as his hand gripped around her neck slipping down to her tits he raises his hand and leaves a pink hand mark on her barely covered chest.

Brazil seductress she zigzag her hips on his lap making him groan his hand slipped a few times between her thighs she was wild her hands were all over levi in all the right places, .

French ballerina grabbed his hands to whine her up to perform for him on his lap but her focus was on leni drooling in his glass of poison. She whirl around levi with her hands touching his bare shoulders she drop a wide split gliding her core over his lap.

Venezuela princess rolls her body like a wave on levi's lap when her song finished she licks up the side of his neck saunter to the spare room like the previous women.

Australian down under slithered up his leg arching her small perky covered tits into levi's exposed chest she gaze intensely at cruz eye fucking him from head to toe, cruz leans on the single couch with his glass of poison tipped to is lips with hooded eyes.

I walked out of the room in a fluro green five piece bow embroidery mesh underwire garter lingerie set with black heels with 'princess' heavily draped around my shoulders and around my arms. Her cool scales draws goosebumps along my sun kissed skin her tongue flicks out with her eyes on me I saunter around the guys that are situated stand against the walls or seated on the twelve seat sofa's around levi in the middle of the room I gaze over every guy in the room sending a few flirtatious wink.

"Oh shiet" I heard leni muttered with his eyes travelling up my body, I hear janet jackson song start.

I raise my finger to my lips to hush.

"what what is it?" levi panics but lex calms him down.

"bro if only you could see-"

"well fuck no shit sherlock Im blind folded so tell me whats happening" he retorts back to his brother.

"fucken Christ women" I quietly giggle at dario strained voice. Levi groans in frustration rubbing his palms up and down his legs.

I knew the song off by heart I mouthed the lyrics.

'Baby, would you mind touching me'

I graze 'princess' tail up along levi's exposed leg very slowly he stiffens.

"what the fuck?"

I smirk enjoying levi's tremor in his voice.

"shhhh"

He looks behind him blindfolded thinking I'm still behind him but its lex his eyes glued on me.

Princess slithers up my right arm down my neck between my full tits with her head hovering and her tongue tasting the air I gently sat down grinding my ass up and down levi's very well-endowed silk boxers.

I run my hands down his arm behind me taking his hands in mine I glide his hands along princess swaying my hips feeling him grow between my ass.

"holey shit is that a snake?"

"mmhhm"

"its big"