32

Marcia pov

"how did I get myself into this mess?"

Is what he starts with since I got back from the states. I just shrug I gave up giving him advice as he paces the balcony tiles with a cigar in one hand and his poison in a crystal tumbler in his right hand.

"she wants me in there like watch the head come out of her vagina where my dick pocked her once"

Well it only take one time? Don't men know this I literally shake my head. His steps quicken as he puffs the cigar and I inhale the joint to relax.

"to be frank your cock didn't poke her once cross"

I sarcastically teased with a playful grin he grumbles something.

"I can call in a sicky?"

He stops pacing and looks at me for advice. I shook my head.

"right it's good for me to be there and support here right?"

He looks at his groin pointing at it with the cigar in his fingers.

"it's your fault shooting a loaded gun"

I giggle at him he looks at me and we both start laughing.

"come here bebita"

I shook my head as I exhale the cannabis 'diesel' between my fingers he narrows his eyes at me.

"Don't make me repeat myself "

I mentally roll my eyes. Russ Seduce plays from the speaker softly above our heads.

"go to your baby mama she'll spread her legs for you again"

He flicks his cigar over the balcony shot back his drink taking three long strides to stand in front of me on the high bar stool, he places the glass on the table beside me grabs the joint from my fingers he pinches the bud between his fingers puckers his lips and took a long draw till the end touches his lips his face lights up with an inhale.

He buds it in the ashtray with a exhale his face appears through the smoke he released his hands land on both my exposed thighs spreading them to step between my legs leaning into me, my body betrays me.

"el mocoso I know I've fucked up but how many times can I say apenado?"

His warm skilful hands sneak under the robe his fingers hover lightly over my freshly waxed skin his groaning sends tingles all over my body, goosebumps appear all over my skin.

It's been months since I was last thoroughly touched. I watch him remove his left hand and pull the robe belt undone.

He licks his lips that scorched my skin he sucks in his bottom lip biting the corner down hard  my eyes dart to his action his eyes flick up to mine.

"bebita youve been naked this whole time?"

"you knocked when I was showering"

"let me finish what you started"

He pulls his tie off wraps it around his hand dangerously slow I watch him unbutton his shirt his eyes turn a shade darker with need.

He rips his arms out of the sleeves his breathing is heavy as he bends down to grab my tits with both hands his mouth hovers over my nipple he slowly and painfully flicks out his tongue swirls it around leaving a trail of his bourbon mixed with his saliva around the dark coloured areola he sucks in a generous amount of flesh twirling his hot tongue around my nipple I arch my back to open my legs for my hand his eyes open to look up at me.