22

I filled the bath tub with oils and step in to relax my muscles from this mornings hustle and bustle of setting my house in order.

I play my new list to put me in a relax state of mind.

My childhood possessions jojo gave me I had framed or place in a glass cabinet for safe keeps and on display my eyes land on the large conch shell I found on our family vacation when I was fourteen and at that time lex had a crab pet he begged for me to lend him the chell it was to big for his little her met but I forgotten about it, it sits on my basin with the candles I haven't lit.

The memories of his hands I can still feel his body molded to mine we were one that night his devotion that he remembered how hot and wild our first time was it wasn't sweet or innocent far from it but he has always wanted to be able to do what he feels he was afraid that he couldn't after me he was afraid he would hurt someone made me realise Jess must be a vanilla lover there's no problems with that but for me Im demanding and I take I will push and kneel I will thrash my tongue till I ate up that ice cream and cone (figure of speech) I enjoy giving as long as the person gives as equal, make me cum I will make you erupt, make me gasp for air I'll be your oxygen, I will pull you apart and leave you to heal.

I don't know where this wild side comes from but through my private secret training I was chosen from many in the company I still work at.

Flashback

There were three women and six men from around australia.

We were put through some painstakingly resilience and weapon training.

The women were not friendly at first I wasn't here to make friends but four women in one room it was durable I just kept to myself.

The men on the other hand were flirting to get their dicks wet and the women fell for it after three months the drill master caught wind and made everyone but me to trek a mountain with a bucket in each hand filled with water once on top his deputy will release them if their bucket is still filled. There's no steps there's no ropes no assistance and you can't put your bucket down it's a four in a half hike up and we are in the best of time summer.

The drill master who was in his thirties didn't look his age either he had a youthful smile but those ocean sage eyes were electric.

The base we were at had two hundred other personnel but we did not dare to socialise for drill master warned us of our punishment. I just wanted to get some training and pass with flying colours.

"Private drill master has asked for you"

I look over my shoulder and nod and left the room where I stayed all morning after breakfast I was not going to get punished as I approached drill masters home/office a very angry dark head women olive skin wearing a white shirt and overalls storms out as I skirt to the side she stops infront of me her tear stain her cheeks my hat covered my brows of concern.

She looked me up and down in disgust.

"so your the bitch that-"

"Katherine stop this foolishness and leave"

Oh fuck shit I drop my head and straighten up on the dirt.

"and you office"

"yes sir"

I left the squabble couple and hurried to his cool air open spacious office and wait standing beside the two singe leather seat. The door shuts and a heavy sigh is heard.

"sit private "

He sounded defeated he drops into his seat rips his hat off and srcubs his face out of frustration.

"look about that clear it from your memory fucken son of a bitch I had to fuck her once and she thinks we are married fuck"

Oh shit ladies and gentlemen 001 don't catch feels cmon learn from me.

"apologies for my out burst to be honest I started when you's started and I'm in training so if you don't tell I won't?"

"yes sir"

He grins shaking his head.

"For now its brad" I raise a brow with my hat in my hand.

"yes si-" I cough punch my chest " brad"

His grin grew wider he shuffles folder's around and pulls out a thick portfolio his brows reach his hair line.

"Well little miss private mac hmm I like that has been a grade A student pulling more then she should" he looks up at me "a little brown nosing puts a target on your back mac"

I nod in understanding. My eye trained on the folder where I could see him breathing and a few times his breathing would quicken I felt his eyes burning holes in my uniform it was torture to not squirm under his gaze. I listen and nod trying to concentrate to what he's blabbing on about but the warmth between my legs is getting worriesome.

I blink and he's out of his chair standing infront of his desk I stupidly look up I caught him peering down my top the slight smirk that I hid very well wanted to make an appearance when he knew he got busted. I keep my eyes trained on his.

He crosses his arms over his broad chest flexing his arms giving me a very good look at his V shape physique he leans on his desk cross his foot over the other cocking a brow.

"those eyes will get you in trouble mac"

I closed my eyes for a minute.

"keep them shut for me" his breath hits my ear. I nod afraid if I spoke my voice would crack.

"Good private now let's play a game since it's yours and mine first month on this base and training I want to see how loyal and obdient you are answer with a yes sir" his voice dropped an octave with the last two words.

"yes sir"

I felt his hands unbotton my shirt quickly with a tug out of my pants and a pull from my arms.

"fucken christ sweetheart open your eyes"

I do his shirt is where mine is on the seat beside me and his angry veiny pulsating cock is in his rough hands.

"open that pretty mouth and get on your knees mac let me fuck that pretty mouth of yours"

I wanted to slip my hands between my thighs and cum there and then.

He ruthlessly fucks my mouth tears streaming down my cheeks with the forces he thrust down my throat.

"fuck baby every morning this is your breakfast do you hear me"

His demands reach my ears I nod my mouth was filled he pulls out and grabs my arm my knees hurt being on the wooden floor he pulls my bra down his eyes bounce from left to right. His hot heavy breathes were heard in his locked office

"grab my dick and stroke it while I suck on these babies fuck they are gorgeous and mine"

He flicks each nipple I gasp his eyes flicks up to mine he pulls away but both his hands have a firm hold on both tits.

"you've been a good private I shall reward you pull down your pants and I'll fuck that pussy that belongs to me now"

He wasn't kind and gentle just how I liked it he thrust harder with urgency he slams my back onto his desk and pummels with heavy breathing his chest was covered in scratches from my nails he praised me for taking his wrath of fury and slaps of injustices for having a gorgeous set of tits and a luscious ass.

Every morning before breakfast I had to go drill sergeant office the other privates were told its because my daddy was terminally ill and he could go any day but I was on my knees with brads cock in my mouth, he took me in  every position.

"When you cum it's you rewarding me" he thrust three fingers in my pussy and one finger in my ass.

Im startled by my delicious thoughts by downstairs buzzer ringing through the apartment.

"ughhh assholeeeeeeeeee"