7

Bora bora was blissful and the memories of being tanked with dario we skinny dipped and that was hilarious we both high and drunk, Cruz trying to be the big brother and call us back onto the beach but it was night and no one was around we literally on our own island.

I wait for the new yoga instructor our usual one she has gone on holidays as I pour a juice into a glass and the door bell rings through the house I place the juice in the fridge and carry my glass to the front door as I open there's a ashy blond medium built green eyes tan skin guy holding a rolled mat.

"Hey I'm drake you must be marcia I heard alot about you from my sister"

He holds his hand out to shake and I do shake with anticipation I lead him into the gym I lock the door for privacy 2 hours has flown fast and we go make us a fruit and vegy juice.

Drake talks about how he does yoga classes on the beach every Saturday morning and invited me to come handing me his card when a ink hand slaps on the card drawing our eyes to a very annoyed Cruz.

"hey that's mine"

I went to slap his hand but he raises the card over his head and walks off grumbling something like panties fest. I look at drake with an apologetic look but he grins holding another card I quickly snapped it out of his hand and tuck it in my sports bra where his eyes land.

I raise a brow he raises his hands up to surrender and whispers.

"they are perfect to keep my card safe"

We laugh at the awkward tension once he leaves I walk pass cruz room his door slightly a jar as I went to shut his door I heard my name from his bathroom I walk into his room and stand beside the wall what I see I'd never in my dream be watching Cruz stroking his very raw meaty cock, he strokes faster as he slaps the wall allowing the water running down his back.

"fuck marcia"

I back up out of there feeling my nipples harden saying my name with a sultry tone me, my knees shake wanting to kneel like a good girl for him I quickly spun on the balls of my heels and walk to my room to go have a cold shower my body is on fire and my core is throbbing to be punish for what I just witnessed in privacy.

I walk downstairs to our gym and theater room as I reach the bottom step Cruz walks out of the gym sweating and holding a towel around his neck and zip ties.

"Why you got zip ties?"

I ask curiously he smirks stalking towards me I step back into the stairwell wall he grabs my left wrist and holds it up against the support column securing the zip tie around my wrist and the banister.

"cross what are you doing?"

He repeats the action I struggle but it's like I'm weak to brake the thick long zip ties I tug, pull and struggle, he steps between my legs hoist my right leg around his waist and bites down hard in the crook of my neck.

I scream his name as he dry humps me building up sexual desires of wanting to be touch, slapped, bitten and fucked rough.

"scream all you want no one's home el mocoso"

He yanks my singlet with my sports bra down his nostrils flare he drops my leg and slaps my left boob I gasp.

"mmmm you like it rough?"

His eyes lock onto mine as he slaps my right boob and watch it juggle.

"answer me"

He slaps them both stepping back leaving his hand prints on my skin. I bite my lip shut.

"this is why I call you el mocoso naughty disobedient girl deserves to be punish not rewarded"

He roughly yanks my shorts down the evidence lay with my discarded knickers. He cups my core swaying my hips side to side.

"you like what my hands can do?"

I nod wanting him to add more friction.

"words el mocoso words"

"Yessss" I breath breathlessly the truth the zip ties biting into my skin it adds build up of tension to the pit of my tummy.

He grabs a fist full of hair with a rough yank tilting my head up craning my neck I feel his warm cock coating with my cum he sinks his teeth into my boobs as he forces his cock inside me we both sinfully inarticulate sound uttered from the both of us.

"fuck your pussy is tight like a vipers grip" he breathes heavily on the other boob as he pummels harder and deeper into me he bites down onto the other boob his grip tightens as I feel I'm about to cum.

He pulls out and slaps my pussy and bites down in the crook of my neck.

"you will not cum"

I groan in frustration he spins my lower body and thrust from behind as I'm still zip tie to the stairs, we both high as a kite intoxicated by each other's moans and sinful words my body is taken to a whole new level of fuckery and it was Cruz that took me there.

"motherfucker" I gasp waking up looking around angry because he won't let me cum.

Im in my room I look out the window its dawn and I'm sweating profusely I get out of bed and have another cold shower.

I slip two fingers between my wet folds and release my pent up tension of desire and cum all over my fingers I finish washing my hair and change for work.

I walk into the building to my office where I have six monitors and delicate software I do my daily routine, checking for any data breaches to the many company's that hire us.

The day flies pass eight hour shift gets the best of some but I enjoy what I do keeping company's safe that means their families get to eat another day.

I switch off my monitors and head out but as I do I hear a familiar voice in the commander office but it's much more gruffer then I remember I shrug it off and walk to the lift the doors open and I press C5 the doors close I flip out my mobile and see ma's text to be home for dinner she has something to discuss.

I drive home blasting my sounds as I reach our underground garage there's two vehicle's I've never seen before but they need access to our estate so someone has to know the owners I park in my usual spot and walk to the stairs passing the gym level then the laundry level and hear voices ma especially she sounds excited I quicken my steps as I reach the kitchen I halt in my step.

"she text saying she's on the way"

"it's been so long since we saw you's how we missed you and mischief"

The hallway walls cave in I grab the banister my heart races I dash to my room to shower and change my head is flooded with memories and what to say or how to feel. Hearing jojo speak sent me into panic does she know.