The Spy 2.0

Hey guys, Thanks for waiting, was caught up with some works that I didn't get time to update the story.

Three months later:

"How was your date night?" Omkara asked Shivaay, as they took their seats in the restaurant.

"Worst." Shivaay snorted, "Tia got drunk and started crying over her Ex."

"I don't know why you are together with her when she hasn't moved on from her Ex." Omkara rolled his eyes.

What could I do, I thought she is best catch." Shivaay shrugged making Omkara shake his head and look out of the window.

"Any call or message from Gauri?" Shivaay asked softly.

"No." Omkara said as he watched the kids play football in the park.

"It's been three months since you last saw or heard from her, don't you think she left you again like the previous time?" Shivaay asked as he feared that his friend might spend his lifetime waiting for Gauri, if she had decided to get away from him.

"She promised that she would come back and I trust her, Shivaay." Omkara said in a confident tone.

"It's just I don't want you to get heart broken like last time. And the earlier we start searching for her the faster we can find her in case she has decided to go exile. Since she is my employee and still on contract, I can search for her and it won't be a legal issue." Shivaay suggested.

"No." Omkara said turning to face Shivaay, "I don't want you to search for her."

"I don't know why you are so adamant." Shivaay huffed in annoyance. "It's been three months since she went to visit her Uncle, I know her Uncle might be a strict guy but in these three months she didn't get one instance to call you or message you?!"

"We never know what situation she is in Shivaay." Omkara said.

"I don't know how you are so confident about her coming back to you." Shivaay exclaimed.

"Trust is an important part of love." Omkara smiled, annoying Shivaay.

"Whatever." Shivaay rolled his eyes, "I just hope she comes back to you soon, I just don't want my friend who is like my brother to go back to his sad soul self."

"Thanks for your concern Shivaay and thanks for having my back." Omkara said patting Shivaay's shoulder.

"And I miss Gauri's Aloo Parantha." Shivaay chuckled.

"I wonder if that's the main reason behind all this fuss." Omkara laughed making Shivaay grin as they walked towards their car.

Dipping the brush in the paint, Omkara made elegant strokes on the canvas with the seriousness of a soldier, as he made the last stroke, he placed the brush on the pallette and stood back to look at his painting.

"It looks good but it can't give the same feeling that I feel when I am around you." Omkara sighed looking at the painting of Gauri.

"It's been 3 months yet it feels like an eternity without you, everyday I wake up hoping that maybe this is the day my wait would be over and I would go to sleep with you in my arms.  But you are still so near yet far away from me, come back soon, Gauri. I am feeling homesick." Omkara said looking at the pictures of Gauri, he painted.

The ringing of his mobile, made Omkara wake up from his sleep.

"Hello?" Omkara spoke without opening his eyes.

"Omkara, are you still sleeping?" Shivaay shouted from the other end.

"Shivaay, stop screaming in my ears early in the morning." Omkara frowned as he looked at his clock that showed the time as seven in the morning.