The Spy 2.0

"Come on, we don't have much time." Gauri said tugging at his hand.

"Anamika." Omkara called as he saw the masked woman standing infront of him. "Is that's you, Anamika?" He cried in happiness.

"Yes, now please start moving." Gauri said as he dragged him with her.

She squeezed herself between the people and guided him towards the darkest corner of the dance floor, where she knew he would be safe.

"Anamika." Omkara said looking down at her.

"Omkara." Gauri smiled looking at Omkara, as they slowly swayed to the music.

"I missed you, I have been searching for you." Omkara slurred.

"I missed you too, Om." Gauri said wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Then why did you leave me?" Omkara asked sadly.

"I had no choice, Om." Gauri said.

"Please stay with me, don't leave me again. It pains a lot here, whenever I think of you." Omkara said pointing at his chest.

"I am sorry." Gauri said kissing his chest.

"You are so beautiful." Omkara said looking at Gauri, trying to pull away her mask.

"Don't." Gauri swatted his hand, "You can really see me?" She asked looking into his eyes.

"Yes." Omkara grinned, "I can see how beautiful your eyes are, they are brown and green, no, green and brown." He said trying to figure out the color of her eye.

"I believe that you can see." Gauri giggled.

"When I got my eye sight back, I wanted to see you first." Omkara sighed sadly, "But I couldn't find you."

"I am here now." Gauri said looking at him, as he twirled and pulled her into his arms. "Look at me now, as you are looking at me for the first time." She whispered as she closed his eyes with her hand, and slowly dragged away her hand from his eyes.

Omkara slowly opened his eyes to look at Gauri.

"You can't guess how long I have waited for this moment." Omkara said looking down at Gauri.

Gauri pulled him down by his neck and slammed her lips onto his, initiating a kiss.

Omkara wrapped his hands around her waist and lifted her up to match his height, as she cupped his face and kissed him, as their tongues fought for the dominance against each other.

"And it's worth the wait." Omkara smiled against her lips after they broke the kiss.

"I am happy to see you again." Gauri said hugging him tight, resting he rhead against his chest.

"The feelings are mutual, baby." Omkara said as he hugged her back, resting his chin on her head.

"I want water." Gauri hiccuped.

"I will go and get water." Omkara said stepping back.

"What if the tall girl comes to snatch you away?" Gauri frowned.

"Then you can come and save me." Omkara grinned.

"Yes." Gauri giggled.

"I will go and get water, you stay here okay?" He said kissing her forehead.

"Okie." Gauri smiled as she watched his disappear into the crowd.

"Gauri, what are you doing here? I have been searching for you everywhere." Anika said as she finally spotted Gauri.