The Spy - 4

"Gauri, did you try to enter his office today? I got the information that they are not at home today." Harsh asked Gauri that night.

"I tried all the passwords I could guess, Pinky, Ajay, Abhay, Shinky, Darling, coochicoo, muchimoo,Their birthdays, wedding days, but no luck." Gauri sighed.

"What are those disgusting names?" Harsh crinkled his nose.

"Oh, you should hear saccharine sweet,  names Shakti Oberoi calls his lovely wife, your diabetes would shot up to the maximum level." Gauri rolled her eyes.

"Gauri, no one uses such names as password to their important files." Harsh shook his head.

"Yes, unless it's Shakti Oberoi." Gauri said, "I am hundred percent sure the password would be some nickname of his wife, because his mind is ways revolving around her. He worships her."

"Fine, let me know if there is any improvement in the conditions." Harsh said and disconnected the call.

"Mom and Dad are so cool, they never rubbed their opinions on me. They gave me freedon and space, and a lot of attention since I am the only child." Omkara said to Gauri, as they were having their usual conversations.

"You must have enjoyed all the attention right?" Gauri smiled.

"Yes, but then I feel how nice it would have been if I had siblings like Shivaay."

"Shivaay?" Gauri asked frowning as she heard a new name.

"Shivaay, Shivaay Singh Randhawa was my best friend, we grew up together, he is like a big brother I never had. We used to have lots of fun in school, hostel and college, everytime in trouble." Omkara laughed. "We used to have sleepovers at eachother homes, mostly in his home. Since Aunt Pinky is not fond of him."

"What did he do to get into Pinky Ma'am's bad books?" Gauri asked amused, even though she knew just the presence of someone in the same room as of Pinky is enough to irk her.

"So one day Shivaay came over to our home, and you know how Aunt Pinky and Uncle Shakti behaves, like teenage lovers." Gauri nodded.

"So, Uncle Shakti came up with a ship name, to name their new Yacht, and Aunt Pinky also loved it, just as they decided to call the designer to get the name etched on the Yacht."

"What was the name?" Gauri asked curious.

"Pinysh143" Omkara shook his head.

"As soon as Shivaay heard the name he literally began rolling on the floor laughing aloud slapping the floor, shouting Penis...Penis.." Omkara laughed, "You should have seen Aunt Pinky and Uncle Shakti's faces, so red like tomato with embarassment and anger. I think they never forgave him for ruining their ship name." He coughed up due to laughing loud.

Gauri was in deep thoughts, as she wondered if that could be the password to the Shakti's office.

"Gosh, I miss Shivaay." Omkara said wiping his tears of joy.

"What happened to him? I never saw him visit you." Gauri wondered.

"We somehow lost touch with each other, after the accident, he never called me nor he came to visit me. May be he got busy with his life." Omkara said with a sad sigh.

"How much ever busy he was, I am sure he would also be missing his friend." Gauri said as she placed her palm on Omkara's. "And I hope we both meet each other again, soon."

"Thank you." Omkara smiled holding Gauri's hand.

"Pinky Ma'am is organising new year party next week." Gauri informed Omkara, she is sending out invitations to everyone.