The Spy - 3

"Gauri, did you find anything?" Harsh asked Gauri in the call.

"Shakti Oberoi is a smart person, he doesn't allow anyone into his office and his office door has a keypad that needs a password to enter inside. But the one time I had been inside the room to mop the floor, I didn't see anything suspicious, it looked like a normal office."

"Things don't look suspicious, Gauri. It is us who has to do an examination and find out whether they are something to suspect about or not. And as for a person like Shakti Oberoi, he won't just leave the important files on the table."

"I know Uncle, I am sure it's inside his office since he has the room locked with the keypad unlike the other rooms. But I have to find out the password in order to get there, I got to know that Pinky Oberoi is planning to host a new year party this year at the mansion, if everything goes well it would be a great chance for me to sneak inside his office."

"Great then!" Harsh said with a relief in his voice, "Remember Gauri, the information that you are going to gather can save many lives, lives of the children, who are being traded to the underworld mafia, who are using them as sex workers, drug peddlers and what not. I chose you for this mission because no one knows the pain of those children better than you. I know I am hard on you but think of those children, the delay from our side would cost a life of a child."

"I would try my best to get the information at the earliest." Gauri vowed.

"Guess what's for breakfast today?" Gauri asked as she walked inside Omkara's room, making his lips curve up into a bright smile.

"Umm... My favourite Aloo paratha?" Omkara guessed.

"No, my favourite Dal-Chawal with Garlic Chutney."

"When you asked me for my favourite food the other day, I thought you would surprise me with my favourite food."

"You might have eaten your favourite food many times, but for a change you are going to have my favourite food, and find out why it's my favourite." Gauri said as she served the food to him.

"It's nice." Omkara said as he took a bite of the food.

"Nice?" Gauri frowned. "I cooked it just for you, and all you have to say is nice?It's awesome amazing, I would give it a five star rating."

"Fine, fine it's wonderful." Omkara chuckled making Gauri huff. "Accha, I am sorry." Omkara said making cute face.

"Fine, I forgive you."Gauri said with an attitude.

"You are so full of yourself." Omkara laughed. "Are you going to stay here to read the books?" He asked hoping that she would stay with him.

"No, I have to go down to take care of things." Gauri said.

"Okay." Omkara answered with a disappointed sigh, all these years he was fine staying alone in his room all by himself, but since she came, he began to feel lonely without her around him.

"I will try to come back as soon as possible." Gauri said, "Will you read me one of your books?"

"Sure, I will." Omkara said with a smile, making her smile in return.

"Omkaraji, where are you?" Gauri asked as she walked inside his room after a few hours.

"I am here." Omkara answered exiting the bathroom.

"Come let's go." Gauri said holding his hand.

"To where?" Omkara asked without moving from his place.

"Outside, the weather is so pleasant today." Gauri said looking outside, "The skies are clear, sun is shining bright, and there are flowers blooming everywhere." She said witha dreamy sigh.