Rogue (Brother's AU)

Comenzar desde el principio

“Where are we heading sir?” A trooper asked as Clone Force 99 and the clones were put in handcuffs and shoved in a cell.

“To the capital, we will make a warning to any rebelling scum out there and hopefully catch us that rogue who is going around killing our men” 

“Sir, what about the kid?” 

“Bring her, children bring pain to others. She can witness her family's death and then we can return her to her purpose” Tarkin said with a smirk shoving the small girl into the cage with the groggy clones. 

If Omega could voice opinion she would, this was one of her most longest uncomfortable flights ever, she heard groaning and was thankful her brothers were waking up. Gregor was the first to wake and nut his head against the side of the cage. Wrecker grunted doing the same thing, so he was kind enough to place an arm above his three brothers who sat up hitting Wrecker’s arm instead of solid metal. Tech nodded, in thanks waking Echo who was more groggy and lying in Rex’s lap, the captain remained silent as a figure walked up to the cage. 

“Get up clones, time for you to pay for your crimes” The trooper prodded them with the electricity, Howzer stepped in the way when they aimed for Echo, the arc trooper patting the captains in thanks. They didn’t move until Omega was snatched away from Hunter and had a pistol against her head. 

“Woah! If you had just said please, we would have moved straight away” Wrecker mocked as he took the lead only to gasp, they were led out into the bright skies of miserable Coruscant. A crowd of people stood at the bottom of the stairs while they were all forced to kneel on the platform in the order of: Wrecker, Hunter, Omega, Tech, Echo, Rex, Howzer and Gregor. 

“These Clones are the reason why many of you suffer through pain and death, these abominations believe in a fake cause of rebel scum who think they can fight our powerful cause. The Empire protects…” 

BANG 

Grand Moff Tarkin gasped as he was shot in the shoulder, he was instantly surrounded by imperial troopers as smoke filled the area. Hunter gasped when a small object flew through the air only to take out two troopers in front of him. Omega yelped when Tarkin snatched her shouting, “I have a child held hostage, show yourself!”.

By this time the audience had disappeared and any rebels hid in the shadows. The clones looked around in confusion as the smoke cleared only for Tarkin to gasp as a hooded figure appeared in front of them all with a rifle attached to their back. 

“Surrender or the child dies!” Tarkin ordered the individual who continued to walk forward only to disappear with the wind, a second wave of smoke grenades went off followed by multiple shots when the smoke cleared. Tarkin gasped, finding himself in a complicated position. The individual had him in their arms aiming a gun at his head. Any remaining Imperial troopers surrounded the two, aiming for the individual who didn’t make a sound as the clones watched the five troopers drop dead to the ground by one perfect bullet that bounced off surfaces. Tech gasped seeing the small circles, he nudged Echo whose eyes widened. 

“What’s your plan now? Murder a high Imperial Member of the Empire” Tarkin questioned, gasping for air as the grip tightened. He found himself thrown to the ground in the middle of all the rebels who would deal with him. The hooded individual moved over to the batch and pressed a button removing their cuffs. Rex, Howzer and Gregor shared looks while the batch took a step in front of Omega. 

“Just, who are you?” Rex asked as the group moved into the shadows as more imperial troopers appeared shooting at the rebels. They all took cover, Echo looked across at the hooded figure who moved swiftly in between the troopers taking them down with ease. Two ships flew above, “Haha! Someone’s flying your baby Techie!” Wrecker teased, the Havok Marauder landed beside them. “Go! Go! Go!” Rex called out as they ran for it, a figure popped out of the ship revealing to be Hera who waved. Omega instantly hugged her friend while they collected their weapons, an explosion behind them all alerted them to the rebels and the hooded figure whose cloak had been ripped off them, revealing to be…