“Oh and I suppose, you prefer seconds over firsts” Rampart teased, tightening his grip on Crosshair who couldn’t help but grimace. 

“I couldn’t care less. He is mine, you aren’t ever getting him ever again…” 

At the same time, Hunter dived, Rampart slit Crosshairs neck. The marksman dropped to the floor holding his neck to try and cover the blood. Hunter roared in anger, fighting the man for the knife. Hunter gasped when he noticed Crosshair lying on his side and trying to find something for his neck. Hunter shoved Rampart violently off him, the imperial officer landed harshly in a cubicle hitting his head against the wall knocking him squarely out. 

“Shit Cross, stay with me!” Hunter kneeled down by the marksman's side, Crosshair could only smirk as Hunter helped put pressure on his neck. “His aim is shit” Crosshair whispered out as he struggled to breath. Hunter smiled, removing his bandana and wrapping it tightly around Crosshairs throat. The marksman gasped, managing to get a breath in as Hunter stood up slinging an arm around his shoulders, Crosshair groaned. 

“What do we do with him?” Crosshair managed to mutter out, Hunter looked down at Rampart and smirked, Crosshair found himself propped up against the wall while Hunter whipped out a permanent marker and walked over to Rampart who would have the surprise of his life when he would wake back up. Crosshair smirked leaning further into Hunter, who smiled helping the marksman out of the club and into the dark streets of Ord Mantell. 

Together the two made the trek back to Cid’s with Crosshair almost collapsing a few times which led to Hunter carrying him bridal style. Crosshair sent him a mean look but could only remain silent or he would risk his vocal cords and that was something he didn’t want to do. Moving his head jostled the bandana which led him to resting his head on Hunter’s chest. The sergeant didn’t say anything as he smiled, kissing Crosshairs forehead, the marksman tried his hardest to stay awake but the lack of blood and drinking alcohol was catching up to him. Not that he ever listened to orders, Hunter shook his head picking up the pace as the blood started to pour. Crosshair lifted a weak hand to his neck trying to put pressure on the wound which wasn’t working as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and Hunter moved into a sprint. 

Echo, Tech and Rex sat around Cid’s parlour with worry on their faces. Originally Rex was going to meet them at the Havok Marauder but on the way out, Echo had informed him of the changed destination. Tech had told Wrecker who remained on the ship with the sleeping Omega. Cid was washing up glasses and moaning about the parlour being a ‘clone clubhouse’ when Hunter burst down the stairs with the limp marksman in his arms. On instinct, Cid cleared the bar allowing Hunter to lie Crosshair down on it, the marksman didn’t even flinch when Tech removed the bandana and started to clean the wound. 

“Has he had a drink by any chance?” Echo aimed his question at Tech who could only smile, “Alcohol really does put him to sleep and there I thought you were lying Echo” Rex said, passing over the bandages to Tech who took them with another smile. Hunter just shook his head lifting Crosshairs head and taking his bandana back knowing it would need a wash. Cid took it to rinse in the sink since she knew nothing about medical stuff. 

“Will he be alright?” Hunter asked, Tech could only nod, “He will be fine as long as he keeps it clean and leaves it alone. He won’t be able to talk for at least a week to make sure he has had no damage. No talking. The bigger question is what happened?” Tech explained washing his hands in the sink. Hunter sighed, explaining while accepting his bandana off Cid and pocketing it. 

“Bloody hell, is he alright after that?” Echo asked, looking down at the marksman who had shifted slightly, blinking awake as Hunter ran his hands through his hair. Crosshair made to sit up with Rex’s help, the captain could only smirk knowing the marksman couldn’t snark back a comment. Crosshair could only nod. 

“We will talk about that later” Hunter aimed his sentence at Crosshair who nodded leaning into Hunter’s arms. “So, what did you do?” Cid asked, knowing the sergeant a bit too well. Tech, Echo and Rex looked at the sergeant with intrigued eyes. Hunter could only smirk bringing Crosshair into his chest.

Elsewhere…

Admiral Rampart had woken up in worse places in the past but never in his life had he received insults from those under his command and laughed at by fellow officers. Determined to find out what the problem was, Rampart headed straight for his personal quarters only for something to catch his eye in the mirror. He yelled in anger seeing the words across his forehead. 

‘I like the way Tarkin uses me as his personal slave’ 

Pink flushed his cheeks as arms wrapped around his middle, he could only groan seeing the reaction of his said partner, Tarkin was highly amused. While Rampart wasn’t. Let’s just say two could play that game. 

“We will get back at CT-9904 and his crew soon love but for now, let’s remove that from your head and get you back to good work” Tarkin teased, helping his partner with his task. 

Out in the universe…

Hunter could do nothing but smile down at the marksman who was for once sleeping peacefully on his chest with Omega snuggled into Hunter’s other side. After a long mission, they had arrived back at the Marauder only to explain to the overprotective Wrecker what had happened. The giant spent a good ten minutes holding the marksman close until Crosshair pulled back only to yawn and fall into Hunter’s bed with his sergeant joining him once both Hunter and Wrecker had calmed down the distraught Omega who made sure to curl into Crosshair. The marksman didn’t make a sound as they all cuddled in close and drifted off into a peaceful sleep. 

The End…

Ta Da! I hope you are enjoying these mini-ideas! :)
Until Next time...