Extra-2

On the big day, a group of guests from China stepped onto Ireland.

    Adare Manor Hotel was in Limerick County, with mountains wrapped around it, which made the trip quite troublesome for the guests.

   Especially for Bi Ruoshan, who was a professional at getting car sick. The second she got out of the car, she went for the trash can. But no one complained.

    Because although this wedding was very big, there weren’t many guests. Everyone was either relatives or guests from the two sides.

     In fact, a few months ago, Zheng Shu Yi thought that the reason Shi Yan looked so troubled was because of his relationships. She was almost certain she would meet many strangers she never met before at the wedding.

    But that didn’t happen.

    –There wasn’t anyone who came for business or benefits, only for real happy wishes.

     For the guests, this was also their first time attending such a big yet simple wedding.

     The breeze was cool and the sky was clear. Even the air had a sweet smell in it.

     Song Lelan sat in front of the piano, singing to the new member of her family.

     Zheng Shu Yi held her father, Zheng Su’s hand, and walked under the arc formed by flowers while looking around.

    She must look at everything clearly so that every detail of the wedding could be printed in her memory.

     But when she saw the groom, the only person left in her eyes was him.

     The fantasy-like decorations also left her attention.

     She was only a princess if he was present.

     In Song Lelan’s singing, Zheng Shu Yi walked towards Shi Yan.

    For the first time, she wondered how a song could be so long and how the pedal-filled path could be so long.

    The closer she got, the more excited she got. For some reason, she felt like there were boiling waves crashing in her chest.

    After she was only a few meters from Shi Yan, she couldn’t wait anymore. She suddenly let go of her father’s hand, pulled her dress up a little, and ran towards him.

    The white veil danced beside her head. The smile from the bride seemed to make the stars glow in the bright daylight.

    Many of the guests didn’t expect such a scene.

    Only Shi Yan reacted quick enough and opened his arms towards her.

    The white veil landed by Bi Ruoshan’s feet.

    She and Zheng Su, and all the other guests, looked dumbfoundedly at Shi Yan hug Zheng Shu Yi who ran into his arms.

     Then, Shi Yan lowered his head and kissed her lips.

    Claps and fireworks finally sounded.

    At this time, even the host who has been through hundreds of weddings was stunned for quite a while.

    After getting back to his senses, the chubby white face gave the happiest laugh of his life.

   Everyone present regardless of the bride or the groom or even the workers were also affected and everyone started to smile and laugh.

    Seeing such a unique bride, the host almost messed up his lines.

   Finally, it was the part where he was the most familiar. He looked at Zheng Shu Yi and asked solemnly, “Miss Zheng Shu Yi, do you agree to be married to Shi Yan, and be with him forever regardless of the pass of time and each other’s status? Do you agree to stay with each other forever, be loyal to each other, be kind to each other, and respect each other?"