CH-35

The closed space squeezes the emotions so airtight that it is difficult to find a suitable outlet.

    Even, Zheng Shu Yi didn't know how to answer Shi Yan.

    Shi Yan didn't speak, just looked at Zheng Shu Yi like this.

    Obviously he was the one who took action, but it was also he who insisted on waiting for an answer.

    Her silence became more and more difficult to maintain under Shi Yan's gaze.

    Although it was absolutely quiet, and even the sound of breathing was removed, the heartbeat in Zheng Shu Yi's ears was amplified little by little, and the sound of "bang bang bang" became louder every time.

    There seems to be jumping too fast to supply blood, and even oxygen is not enough, and the whole person begins to lose weight.

    Zheng Shu Yi's throat tickled.

    She want to reach out and hold her chest to stop it from beating, so as to give her a rational mind to answer Shi Yan's question.

    But everything was out of her control.

    She even began to wonder deliriously whether Shi Yan could hear her deafening heartbeat.

    In the endless silent staring at each other, the elevator suddenly rang.

    Zheng Shu Yi didn't hear it, and didn't notice that the sense of weightlessness had disappeared.

    When the elevator door opened, two blond foreigners stood outside. Seeing this scene, they were stunned for a moment, and then said: "Hello? Excuse me?"

    Consciousness suddenly came back, Zheng Shu Yi caught a glimpse of the person coming from the corner of her eye, and pulled back instantly own hands, and immediately walked out.

    There was still the residual warmth of the banquet in the hands, and there was a burning sensation hanging on the skirt, like a warm fire, spreading to the whole body little by little.

    Shi Yan followed behind her, walking unhurriedly.

    The woman in front walked quickly, with her head bowed, without saying a word.

    A few seconds later, Shi Yan stood still, and even folded his arms to see what she would do.

    "Zheng Shu Yi, don't you know where your room is?"

  She can even go in the wrong direction.

    Sure enough, Zheng Shu Yi paused, then turned around and walked towards him.

    She still kept her head buried like that, and looking at that posture, it seemed that the person in front of him didn't exist.

    She remained the same until she almost passed by.

    Shi Yan calmly watched her pass him "without eyes", and finally stretched out his hand impatiently to hold her.

    "What the hell are you doing?" The
two faced north and the other south, standing shoulder to shoulder.

    "I'm thinking about something."

    Zheng Shu Yi looked at the wide open window at the end of the corridor in front of him, and said expressionlessly.

    Shi Yan: "Huh?"

    Zheng Shu Yi rolled her eyes, and then slowly retreated to Shi Yan.

    "I was thinking, did you kiss me just now?"