CH-25

Finance Office on the eighth floor.

    Zheng Shu Yi walked towards the chief financial officer's office under the leadership of the female assistant.

    Along the way, there are keyboard sounds and phone calls in the office area. "Finance" and "technology" are synonymous with busyness, even in high-level office areas.

    Some assistants and secretaries outside the office were busy typing or answering the phone.

    When Zheng Shu Yi passed by the workstation on one side, she glanced out of the corner of her eye, and suddenly paused in her footsteps.

    Qin Le Zhi, who was sitting over there, also felt like she looked up from the computer.

    She was still holding the phone between her cheek and shoulder, and she was typing on the keyboard with the other hand, looking very busy, but she just froze.

    Both of them had doubts in their eyes.

    Zheng Shu Yi didn't expect to meet Qin Le Zhi here.

    Looking at where she was sitting again, she probably thought of what position she was in.

    That's even more incredible.

    The dignified lady is actually wearing a business attire like an ordinary person and sitting at the workstation like a busy little worker ant.

    But after thinking about it, even Qin Shi Yue, who can easily buy a store, goes to work in a magazine office from 9 to 5, earning a salary of several thousand yuan a month.

    Maybe the rich are popular at the grassroots recently.

    But Qin Le Zhi didn't think so much.

    There was only one thought in her mind, why did Zheng Shu Yi come up anyway.

    The eyes of the two met in the air, neither of them showed any kindness.

    After a while, Zheng Shu Yi withdrew her gaze and walked straight to the office.

    Qin Le Zhi frowned, hung up after answering a few words on the phone, and went to look at Zheng Shu Yi's back again.

    ——Twice "Knock Knock", someone knocked on her table.

    Qin Le Zhi turned her head, only to notice that Qiu Fu's female assistant hadn't left yet.

    "Don't leave after get off work for a while."

  The female assistant dropped this sentence in a cold tone before catching up with Zheng Shu Yi's footsteps.

    ——Qiu Fu arrived within fifteen minutes as expected.

    Zheng Shu Yi just served the sixth cup of coffee.

    She really wanted to vomit this time.

    "Miss Zheng?" Qiu Fu opened the door and came in, put down the things in his hand, walked towards her and stretched out his hand, "I'm sorry to keep you waiting."

    Zheng Shu Yi immediately put down her coffee and got up to shake hands with him.

He sat down in one breath, "My secretary was negligent, I'm really sorry."

    "It's okay."

    Zheng Shu Yi showed a generous smile, but actually clenched her teeth.

    Originally, she didn't want to think about Qin Le Zhi, but when Qiu Fu said this, it was because she deliberately concealed the report, so Qiu Fu left her and left.