CH-58

In the end, Shi Yan couldn’t bring himself to just turn around and leave.

    He actually stood behind Zheng Shu Yi, watching her rummaging through the armrest boxes to find her "boyfriend", before he sighed.

    How could the person who had left a deep impression on him at the industry festival look like this?

    A human breath suddenly appeared from behind. Although it was very familiar, Zheng Shu Yi was slightly taken aback by him.

    She clasped the car door with both hands and turned her head, looking at Shi Yan in shock.

    It seemed that this person didn't get out of the armrest box, and she was quite surprised.

    "Why are you here?"

    Shi Yan looked sullenly, and glanced at the armrest box: "Otherwise I should be in there?"

    Zheng Shu Yi: "..."

    "Your boyfriend has been found, why are you still standing here?"

    Shi Yan grabbed her forearm, stuffed it into the car, then closed the door, walked around to the other side and got into the car.

    After closing the car door and starting the car on the road, Zheng Shu Yi sat still.

    Then belatedly feel a little humiliated.

    He watched the whole process of self-entertainment without buying a ticket.

    "Why don't you make a sound when you stand behind people?"

  There was only an armrest box between Shi Yan and her, but it was like a mental hospital.

    He glanced at Zheng Shu Yi, and said calmly: "It is disrespectful to the actress to interrupt the performance in the middle. I still understand the basic movie-watching etiquette."

    Zheng Shu Yi: "..."

    Shi Yan raised his eyebrows, "I didn't watch it. Have you ever been to a drama?"

    "Never." Zheng Shu Yi moved to the side, pressed against the car window tightly, turned her head to look outside, and said bravely, "I don't have that kind of sentiment."

    Shi Yan didn't say anything, just chuckled One sound.

    After being silent for a while, Zheng Shu Yi suddenly turned around.

    "Where did you go just now?"

    Shi Yan looked at her helplessly, and pointed to a small paper bag in his hand.

    The one-man show just now was suddenly smashed, so Zheng Shu Yi didn't notice that Shi Yan was carrying a small paper bag in his hand.

    Now she took a closer look, and on the bag was the logo of the coffee shop she was familiar with.

    "Bought it for me?"

    Before Shi Yan could answer, she had already bent over and picked up the bag.

    Inside is a mug of hot cocoa.

    Shi Yan nodded.

    "Hmm."

    Zheng Shu Yi held the cup and smiled, "Oh, you really know me so well, how do you know that I like to drink this?"

    Shi Yan: "How much do you like it?"

    "..."

    Zheng Shu Yi was a little lost.

    In fact, she is just being polite, she just wants to brainwash Shi Yan into the effect that they have a sympathy.