CH-53

The moon shyly hid into the clouds; the wind was also particularly gentle tonight, quietly passing through the windows to the front door and trying to blow the woman’s long hair. But it was blocked off by the man’s shoulder and back.

    Under Shi Yan’s shackles, their breathings intertwined as strong as the hot summer sun.

   While having his hand around Zheng Shu Yi’s waist and the aftereffects of wine coming up, he still waited extremely patiently for her answer.

   Yet Zheng Shu Yi’s eyes were in a daze and the person in front of her looked blurry.

   She opened her mouth, and whimpered under Shi Yan’s gaze, “Only like you, I only like you.”

    The response was another wave of light kisses.

    Unlike the aggressiveness before, Shi Yan was now much softer, and his fingers also went through her hairs, slowly brushing them down over and over again.

   The night wind blew on Zheng Shu Yi through in between his fingers.

    The wind was cold, but his kiss was burning hot. Wherever his lips touched, she would feel numb as if she had been shocked. This made her throat make some soft noises uncontrollably.

    She blushed and was ashamed of the sound she was making, but she couldn’t stop herself. Even her hands started to naturally touch Shi Yan’s neck.

   After a long time, when Shi Yan’s lips left, she raised her head. Only then did she see that his eyes were very dazed, and even the cold lenses couldn’t cover the drunkness from them.

    He really did drink too much.

     He closed his eyes and let out a quiet “Mm.”

      Mm.

      That’s it?

     For some reason, his “Mm” sounded like “I see, good to know” feeling.

     Shi Yan just looked at her, his eyes looked very drunk, nothing like their usual bitterness and coldness. His eyelashes fanned lightly, but it didn’t help in making his gaze look gentle.

    His hand was as if it was on fire, touching her skin inch by inch. He was also staring directly at where his hand was.

    Zheng Shu Yi became beyond shy by his stare, he made it seem like she was standing in front of him naked.

   She let go of her hands around him and slowly slid downwards against the ice-cold door. After the burning sensation in her hands slowly went away, she finally said quietly, “What are you looking at…”

   “I’m looking,” Shi Yan lifted her chin and studied her carefully, “Looking at your bemused face after being kissed and the way your hair is messy.”

     His voice was quiet, but it instantly messed up Zheng Shu Yi’s breathing again.

  His other hand swept across the corners of Zheng Shu Yi’s eye, “And your tears.”

   Being kissed to tears was not something to be proud of.

Zheng Shu Yi looked away. Her breathing still wasn’t very even, but it wasn’t the suffocating feeling from before. At the moment, all she felt was that her chest was full of hot air and she was barely keeping her consciousness.

And Shi Yan’s phone has been constantly vibrating.

It has been twenty minutes since Shi Yan left the banquet already, Chen Sheng has been constantly reminding him.